Marijuana Breakfast Skillet
Various ingredients you will need in order to properly prepare yourself (and your stoner friends) a top-notch Marijuana Breakfast Skillet
- 2 Teaspoons Cannabis-Infused Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Peeled and Cut Sweet Potatoes in Cubes
- 1 Diced Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
- 1/2 Cup Diced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Peppers
Seeing as how I partake in a smoke sesh to kick things off on a regular basis, that means that those faithful “munchies” are often close behind. I can’t just hit the town on an empty stomach, https://lvcannabisreviews.com/cosmic-cookies/ can I? That would be uncivilized, in my personal opinion.Ignoring a hearty, nutrient-rich meal in the AM is simply unacceptable. We, as humans, need that fuel to not only power us throughout the day (or at least until lunch), but we need it in order to avoid
the ever-so-dreadful pangs of being “hangry.” Nobody likes a starving grump, which is why it is always smart to take the time out to prepare a little meal for yourself before starting the day.See also: At 26% THC GG4 by Green Heaven will have you floating on cloud nineAt least, that is how I feel anyway.It is really not a difficult task to complete when you think about. Especially with all the options this country has to offer us. It could be something as simple as a protein bar or a bowl of cereal that
can give you what you need in order to boost your energy. Not to mention the ever-growing breakfast options that our beloved fast food locations have to offer. In short, if you are not grabbing a breakfast to start the day – that is on you. One almost has to try to avoid this uber-crucial meal.While there are a plethora of aforementioned breakfast options to choose from, more often than not, we always go with the one that is most convenient to us. Which is just a fancy, long-winded way of
saying, “Things We Don’t Have To Make Ourselves.” But, as tasty (and fattening) as these quick breakfast options are, they pale in comparison to a hearty, homemade meal in the morning.After a bit of searching on the Internet, I stumbled across a complete and balanced meal affectionately referred to as a Breakfast Skillet. Being the avid stoner that I am, I knew that I had to kick things up a notch, so to speak. That is right, friends and fellow cannabis enthusiasts, I was able to not only nail this amazing recipe, but I found a way to covertly create a super potent version of this classic pre-noon cuisine. And, let me tell you, it is AMAZING!
- Before I launch into the detailed breakdown of how to make a TRUE Marijuana Breakfast Skillet, you will need to have some cannabis-infused oil at the ready. Without which, you won’t be able to elevate this dish (or yourself). I have already written a detailed recipe on how to make some infused oil of your own, and I strongly urge you all to check it out (if you haven’t done so already). For those who are unaware of how to make it, allow me to summarize the process in the quickest way possible.
- First, grab some flowers. I would suggest using a decent amount (roughly ¼ oz or so) in order to achieve optimum potency – but this is entirely up to you. Then, place all of these ground up buds on a baking sheet, and toss it inside a preheated oven at 240°.
- This begins a process known as decarboxylation. Which is just a hoity-toity way of saying “activate the THC” in the bud. Once you have unleashed this vital psychoactive ingredient, combine it with a standard oil of your choice. Be mindful to sift out any unwanted floral components with the help of some cheesecloth or other filtering material of your choosing. Allow it to sit for a bit, but after a handful of minutes, that concoction will be ready to use in a litany of recipes.
- Yes, that may look like a lot, but trust me, when all of those flavors combine with one another, you will be happy you sprung for the extra ingredients at the store. I promise.
- After you have collected all the necessary ingredients, there is nothing left to do except get cooking! The initial step in this recipe requires you to grab a baking pan and place your cubed sweet potatoes atop it. Then, lightly drizzle a decent amount of your cannabis oil on those little squares of deliciousness. At this point, you can liven up those spuds with some black pepper and cumin (to taste).
- Once you have successfully combined all that seasoning and oil, throw it in your oven. There is no set temperature to achieve this step. Personally, I just threw it in my oven on “Broil” and kept a close eye on it. You will know this part of the process is complete once the potatoes are a healthy brown and crispy to the touch. However, when you feel like those taters are roughly halfway done, grab a skillet and that cannabis oil.
- Place a “healthy” amount of oil in the skillet, and allow it to sit atop a burner on medium-to-high heat. Toss in your onions, mushrooms, and green peppers at this point, and allow those suckers to saute.
- Be sure to keep an eye on those potatoes, though! I can’t stress that enough.
- Because once they have reached that delicious crispiness, combine them with your sauteed vegetables in your skillet. After you feel like those flavors have mixed and mingled with one another to an expert degree, you can go ahead and remove the skillet from the heat source, and add in that tomato.
- As that is resting, grab a pan and start with your eggs. You can really go any route you would like with this part of the recipe. It is basically a matter of personal preference at this stage. For myself, I like the presentation value of a nice “Sunny Side Up” egg to my skillet, so I tend to go that route with it. But, again, there are no wrong answers here.
- Once you have your eggs complete, you can feel free to place those strategically on your skillet full of hearty goodness. The last step is merely a faint sprinkling of beloved shredded cheese and BOOM – that is it!
- You can “act” like an adult and portion yourself out some onto a plate. But, if you are anything like me, you will be more than happy munching on this amazing Marijuana Breakfast Skillet straight from the source itself. No shame in that.
- And that is it.
- In under an hour, and with minimal effort, you were just able to create a fully-functional, super potent, incredibly scrumptious Marijuana Breakfast Skillet that’s worthy of a High Times cookbook. Though this may seem like a heavy way to start the day, it is actually incredibly light, but filling at the same time. You will be flying through the day with the help of this homemade, super dank, Marijuana Breakfast Skillet.
- I guarantee it.