This Marijuana-Infused Zucchini Is Out Of This World!
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 1 Package of Lasagna Noodles Fresh
- 3 Cups Zucchini Julienned
- Cooking Spray
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Thyme Chopped
- 2 ½ Ounces Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 6 Garlic Cloves Sliced Thin
- 4 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Cup of Water From The Mozzarella Container
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 Cup of Ricotta Cheese Fat-Free
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page* Hearty and healthy. That sort of combination is harder to attain with a quality meal than many may think. Usually, when one is looking for a more health-conscious dish, they have to sacrifice all of those delicious,calorie-rich elements that would’ve otherwise filled them up with ease. Which,as unfortunate as that is for your taste buds and tummy, is just an inevitable occurrence, especially if you’re on a diet.
One of the things we, as humans, enjoy most about hearty dishes is how therapeutic they can be. Which, I understand, may sound silly to some, but it’s abundantly true.SEE ALSO: Strawberry Lemonade There’s something emotionally-calming and soul-comforting about a down home, fulfilling meal. Whatever stress or tension that was plaguing your mental space is gradually eliminated more and more with every bite. But, the downside of these meals is, while they may make you feel great in the moment, over time, they will start to tack on a lot of unnecessary weight. It’s like the old adage goes, “A second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.” Which, at the end of the day, is everybody’s choice when it comes to cuisine. Some are more strict with their caloric intake than others,and that’s totally fine. To each their own, as they say. These health-centric human beings have no problem forgoing the delicious aspects of a meal, in favor of some life-enriching fruits and vegetables. While that may seem like a simple decision to make,it’s far easier said than done. In fact, I feel like I’d be hard-pressed to find anyone that genuinely thought such a dietary restriction was an “easy” choice. The tasty temptations that surround us in our daily lives are almost insurmountable. That, in concert with the laundry list of reasons we bestow upon ourselves to indulge every now and then,will continue to lead to weight gain. And, with weight gain, comes a litany of other health issues. So, when you take everything into consideration, I believe it’s all about finding a solid balance between the two. Yes, it’s immensely important to care about your well-being, and nourish your body with clean, green meals. But, life is too short to forbid yourself from enjoying the tastier parts of life. That said, if there is ever a way you can combine these two culinary goals to create an epically hearty and healthy dish, you should embrace it with open arms, and a hungry belly. Which is precisely why I’m here to teach how to make a dish that will not only fill you up, but it’ll satisfy your body’s cravings for vegetables. That’s right, party people – today, we’re making Marijuana-Infused Zucchini Lasagna!SEE ALSO: Hazelnut Creme Pre-rollPretty exciting, right? Now, after you’ve successfully wiped away your drool, you should head to the store to pick up the following ingredients:
- In order to get things started, you’ll first want to head on over to that oven of yours, and preheat that bad boy to a solid 375°. Then, as it rises up to that desired temperature level, you’ll want to get your hands on a large skillet, and place it over a trusted heat source set on “Medium.”
- Now is when you will toss your cannabis-infused cooking oil into the pan. You’ll want this magical elixir to coat the entire pan, so remember to swirl the contents around to ensure that that potent cooking oil is evenly dispersed.
- When you’re happy with how that is looking, you can then toss in your zucchini, garlic, and thyme. Let those elements sauté with one another for about 5 minutes or so. At that point, you can then toss in ¼ teaspoon of pepper, and about ½ teaspoon of salt. Be sure to stir those ingredients in with the rest of the contents adequately.
- Once you’ve completed that step, you may now remove the zucchini mixture from that heat source, and allow it to cool down completely. So, place it to the side for the time being, and proceed onward with the next step.
- To do that, you’ll need to toss in ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ teaspoon of salt, mozzarella, mozzarella water, and ricotta into a food processor. Mix and mingle those suckers together on “Pulse” until the entire combination of contents takes on a smooth consistency.
- When it does, that’s when you’ll blend together a half cup of this freshly-made ricotta mixture with a ½ cup of Parmesan, which you will use near the end of this recipe.
- Now, you’ll want to take just 2 of those lasagna noodles, and strategically place them inside an 8” casserole dish of sorts. But, make sure to coat the bottom with some non-stick cooking spray first. When those noodles are in place, cover half of them with ricotta mixture, and the other half with the zucchini mixture.
- Keep repeating that process until you have just 2 noodles resting atop a mountain of layered mixtures. Now is when you will want to top off the entire thing with a layer of that previously made ricotta and Parmesan mixture. Once all of that is adequately covered and layered, you’ll want to cover the entire thing in some foil, and toss it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- When that half hour has elapsed, head back over to your oven, remove the foil covering, and allow it to bake for about another 15 minutes or so.
- After that brief time period has come and gone, you’ll want to turn your broiler on “High.” Then, sprinkle the rest of your Parmesan cheese atop the lasagna, before letting it sit in the broiler for about another 2 minutes. You’ll know everything is done when it starts to take on a mouthwatering golden brown hue.
- When that happens, remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down for about 5 minutes. But, after that, you can slice into this bad boy, and chow down!
- And that’s it, my fellow enthusiasts. That’s how you make Marijuana-Infused Zucchini Lasagna!