Reading Time: 5 minutes
THC-Infused Chipotle Burgers
Here’s a quick list of everything you’ll need
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 Slices Of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Gram Flower (Finely Ground-Up)
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef (80/20)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic (Minced)
- 1 1/2 Chipotle Chiles (Canned in Adobo, Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Obviously, you should also have some salt and pepper on hand to season these bad boys.
Also, if you enjoy a few more things on your burger, like lettuce or tomato, you can totally add those on at the end. But, if you’ve successfully acquired all of those aforementioned items, you can head into your kitchen to get started on these Spicy THC-Infused Chipotle Burgers.
Everyone loves to chow down on a solid burger from time to time. It’s true. This classic American meal is known to please people’s tastebuds with the greatest of ease. In a world full of picky eaters and snobbish culinary creatures, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who would push away a plate full of burgers. Sure, not all of these meat-centric meals are created equal, but I think that’s where the fun can be found.The different ways one can prepare a burger are what makes the iconic dish so memorable. There are seemingly endless possibilities when broached with the task of creating a cohesive, fully-custom burger. And, while the choices of accouterments are limitless, I think I may have found a recipe that plays off two of the hottest trends taking over this country at the moment: spicy foods and legal cannabis.Hope You Like Hot Stuff, 'Cause These Spicy THC-Infused Chipotle Burgers Are FireLong before it became the growing fad that it is today, I have been a huge proponent for all things spicy. Hell, I’d toss hot sauce into my cereal, if it was socially acceptable. I’m just a fan of that undeniably delicious heat, and the way it can liven up even the most mundane meals is next-level enjoyable. And, as I’m sure we’re all aware of, those spices usually originate in a pepper of some sort. Now, there’s been an influx of peppers to hit the market in recent years. Why, a decade ago, nobody was talking about Carolina Reapers or Ghost Peppers, but with food trends being the way they are, those two, along with a handful of other custom peppers, have become household names and pantry staples. If you’ve ever experienced a quality hot sauce, you likely understand the overall appeal for this heat-inducing ingredient.Imagine taking everything you love about your favorite pepper, and combining it with everything you love about your favorite hamburger. Sounds pretty good, right? Of course, it does. Now, what if I told you there was a way to make this burger fully infused with cannabis? Almost too good to be true, huh? Well, good news, fellow cannabis enthusiasts, that’s precisely what I intend to teach you with this unreal Spicy THC-Infused Chipotle Burger recipe.This recipe, if done correctly, will result in four super scrumptious, super strong, super spicy burger patties for you and your friends, family, or loved ones to enjoy. Or, you can serve yourself a couple of double-burgers, and really feel the delectable effects of these babies. However, before we launch into the simple step-by-step process, we have to make sure we have all the necessary ingredients.
- The very first thing you’ll want to do is wash your hands, and find yourself a bowl for mixing. You’ll want to make sure that bowl is pretty large, too, as there will be a lot of ingredients tossed in there to create the blend that will eventually become the burger patties.
- Once you’ve gotten an adequately-sized bowl, dump in the following: beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, mustard, oregano, ground bud, chipotle chiles, and garlic. Then, using your freshly cleaned hands, get your mittens in there, and really mix and mingle those ingredients in with one another. Keep that going until you feel like all those flavors and elements couldn’t possibly be more intertwined.
- When you’ve reached that level of mixing, you can then start to segment out your meat mixture.
- This will be the four patties. So, keeping that in mind, try to make the quartered sections as even as possible. Then, take those quartered sections, and press them into a patty shape. I’d say aim for about an inch in thickness with these guys. The more uniform they look, the more evenly they’ll cook. At this point, you can season each patty with your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- For that authentic burger vibe, you’re going to want to grill these suckers. But, before you place them on the grill, brush it down with your cannabis-infused cooking oil and set the heat source on “medium-to-high.”
- Then, you can take each patty, and strategically place it on the grill. Each side should take 5-6 minutes to cook. That is if you’re looking for a medium-done burger. You can feel free to adjust that cook time to fit your desired doneness, however. It’s completely up to you.
- During that final minute of cooking, place a slice of pepper jack atop each patty.
- Then, spread that cannabis-infused butter on the interior of each burger bun.
- After that, personally, I like to give them a light toasting in the oven on “broil” to give them more of a “backyard BBQ” kind of vibe. But you can totally keep them at room temperature if that’s what you prefer.
- Around this time, your burger should be just about done. So, on a nearby plate, place that bottom buttered bun. On top of that, place your cheesy cannabis-infused burger patty. Then, if you have any other burger toppings you’d like to add, this would be the time to do so. But, if you’re too eager to eat to add anything else, all you have to do is place that other buttered bun down, give it a little press for good measure, and dig in.
- And with every enjoyable chew of these Spicy THC-Infused Chipotle Burgers, you’ll get a zing of heat from the chipotle, a tinge of self-gratification from completing the cook, and a calming body high that’ll last long into the night.
- See? That wasn’t that hard, was it?
Read Our Recipe on How To Make Kiefy Caramel Dip In fact, I’d say this is one of the easier recipes to infuse with cannabis, especially if you’re lucky enough to live near a dispensary with these sort of THC-infused cooking aides for sale. Of course, there are simple ways to make your very own cannabis-infused butter and cooking oil at home, and if you’re interested in such a task, you can consult my previous recipes that’ll breakdown those processes for you. Whether you make them from scratch or get store-bought products, the fact remains that these burgers are downright amazing. Be the hit of your buddy’s next cookout with a batch of these truly phenomenal Spicy THC-Infused Chipotle Burgers. They’re delicious, spicy, and strong enough to keep you high throughout the day. I mean, what more could you ask for in a meal?