How To Make THC Tootsie Rolls Like A Pro
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup White Corn Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Dry Milk Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Mixing bowl
The candy industry in this country, and around the world, is one of the most populated, constantly growing realms of business. There is always a newcomer stepping into the mix on a daily basis it seems, but only a select few of them ever stand the test of time. And when these legends prove themselves over the course of many years, it’s only a matter of time before a cannabis-version starts showing up in dispensaries. And these THC Tootsie Rolls are a perfect example of that.
These THC Tootsie Rolls look, smell, and taste just like the classic confection we all grew up loving, but with a much-needed cannabis kick. If more people knew about this insanely easy recipe, I truly believe that this would be considered one of the top homemade edible recipes, possibly, of all time! Seriously. Much like their simple design, there really isn’t much to this recipe. Even the most novice cannabis chef can pull it off without any problems whatsoever.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For this mind-blowingly simple recipe, you simply need to get a big mixing bowl, and combine all of your ingredients together. That’s right, all of them.
- Really give it some effort, too. You’ll want to knead this mixture, as if you were making bread.
- Once you’ve achieved a thicker consistency, you can proceed to roll the entire thing into rope shapes, before cutting them off in portions. These portions can be as big (or as small) as you’d like.
- Other than that, that’s it. These are done and ready to eat!
Congratulations! You just made a killer batch of THC Tootsie Rolls all on your own. Nicely done, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 208.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.3g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 2.5g | Cholesterol: 6.6mg | Sodium: 63.3mg