Impress Your Friends With This THC Cocoa Rice Pudding Recipe
Servings: 8 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups White Rice
- 4 Cups Water
- Mixing bowl
Desserts are great and all, but every now and then, I grow bored of having the same old thing. Yes, cookies and brownies are all well and good, but give me something with a unique take on a classic, and I’ll be way happier than I would be with a standard dish. And, if that mysterious dessert can get me high in the process, why, that’s even better. Which is exactly what you can expect to experience when you dig into this THC Cocoa Rice Pudding.
I simply cannot get enough of this THC Cocoa Rice Pudding. It’s textured, exquisitely flavored, and chock full of cannabis. I mean, what’s not to like? I absolutely adore this dish, and I’m sure you will, too. So, enough talking, let’s get started on this recipe, shall we?
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- First off, you’ll want to grab a big pot. In it, you’ll toss in your water, cinnamon, and rice. Bring all of those contents to a solid boil.
- Once you hit that boiling point, kick the heat down to a “Medium” setting, before covering the pot, and allowing the elements to simmer for 20 minutes. Once the water has been fully absorbed, you can move on with the recipe.
- Next, you’ll want to mix your vanilla extract, cayenne pepper, cocoa powder, sugar, and milk into your rice mixture. As you do, be sure to kick the heat back up to “High,” and let these ingredients cook for 5-10 minutes. You’re looking for the contents to thicken up, as you continue to stir everything together.
- Following that, you’ll remove the pot from the heat source, and proceed to pour the pudding into a big glass bowl.
- Then, you will expertly stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Upon completing that, you will simply need to let the pudding sit for half an hour before you serve it up. But, other than that, you’re done!
That’s how you make THC Cocoa Rice Pudding at home like a pro!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 313.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 68.7g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol: 4.9mg | Sodium: 32.3mg
Spread the love