Impress Your Friends With This THC Honey Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Servings: 3 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Honey
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 3 Long Skewers
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pound Large Shrimp Peeled, Deveined w/ Tails Attached
- 2 Tablespoon Italian-Style Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Dry White Wine
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Mixing bowl
I’m not sure what it is about these Summer months, but whenever they roll around on the calendar, I can’t help but get this insatiable craving for all things seafood. I don’t think I’m the only one, either, as many of my stoner colleagues tend to feel the same way about this type of oceanic cuisine. And, whenever I whip up a batch of these THC Honey Grilled Shrimp, they all go crazy for them. And, rightfully so, they’re delicious!
This recipe for THC Honey Grilled Shrimp is the perfect way to enjoy a summer day – or any day, really. They taste like they were prepared at a 5-star restaurant, the recipe seems tailor-made for the “rookie” cannabis chef, and the series of serene effects brought on by the cannabis ingredients found in the recipe are truly tremendous.
Cost: Approx. ~ $20
- For starters, you’ll need a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your salad dressing, wine, ⅓ cup of Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Once those ingredients are expertly combined with one another, you can toss in your shrimp. And, when I say “toss” I mean toss! Really take this time to ensure that all of your shrimp are being covered in this delicious array of flavors.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, you can cover the bowl, and let the shrimp marinate in these juices for an hour or so in the fridge.
- Next, you’ll need to head out to your grill, and preheat that bad boy to a “High” heat setting.
- When your shrimp is ready to go, you’ll proceed to thread them onto some skewers. To do that properly, you’ll want to pierce them at the tail, and then through the head. Once all of your shrimp are skewered, you can throw away your marinade.
- Now, grab a small mixing bowl. In it, you’ll stir together your last 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, melted cannabis-infused butter, and cannabis-infused honey. When those are fully combined with one another, you can set the bowl to the side for the time being, as it will come in handy momentarily, when it’s time to baste the shrimp.
- At this point, you’ll want to gently oil up your grill grates before placing your shrimp skewers down to grill for 2-3 minutes, per side. As they grill, you can occasionally baste each skewer with your infused basting mixture.
- Once the skewers are properly basted, and the shrimps are opaque, you can remove them from the grill, and start digging in!
And that, party people, is how you make THC Honey Grilled Shrimp like an absolute pro!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 434.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.4g | Protein: 29.9g | Fat: 20.2g | Cholesterol: 279.5mg | Sodium: 1017.3mg
Spread the love