Satisfy Your Cravings With Some Roasted Cannabis Butternut Squash
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Butternut Squash Peeled, Seeded, Cut in 1” Cubes
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
Stepping up your culinary game is a “must” nowadays. For far too long, people have been overly content with consuming the same old boring meals, but those days are quickly becoming a thing of the past. With the widespread acceptance of cannabis becoming more and more prevalent in today’s society, the introduction of cannabis-infused meals and side dishes have been welcomed with open arms and empty stomachs. And this Roasted Cannabis Butternut Squash recipe is a perfect way to take your meal to the next level.
SEE ALSO:Impress Your Friends With This THC Tater Tot Taco CasseroleWhile there is truly a myriad of things to like about this recipe for Roasted Cannabis Butternut Squash, I think I enjoy its simple, quick creation process the most. This recipe takes barely any time at all to make, and the end result leaves you with some of the most flavorful THC morsels that your taste buds will ever have the pleasure of enjoying. SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For THC Hot Fudge Ice Cream BarsIf you’re eager to get started on this recipe, you will first need to grab the following list of essential ingredients:
Cost: approx. $10
- First and foremost, you’re going to need to crank up that oven of yours, and preheat it to 400°.
- Then, as that beloved kitchen appliance reliably climbs its way up to that desired temperature level, you can take that time to toss your butternut squash into a large bowl, along with your garlic and cannabis-infused olive oil.
- And when I say “toss,” I mean it in the most literal way. Toss the squash around in those ingredients, to ensure that every piece is thoroughly coated in garlic and infused olive oil.
- Following that, you can season the entire thing with your preferred amount of salt and pepper.
- When you’re happy with how all of that is looking, you can transfer that infused squash onto a nearby baking sheet.
- Then, once your oven is ready and raring to go, you can throw those bad boys inside to roast for close to half an hour. You’ll know they are ready to go when they are slightly browned and fork tender.
- As soon as that happens, remove them from the oven, plate them next to a hearty meal (or on their own plate as a snack), and dig in!
It’s really that easy, party people. That’s how you make Roasted Cannabis Butternut Squash like a professional weed chef! Pretty cool, right? Like I alluded briefly, you could totally just whip up a batch of these potent bad boys for a healthy snack. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But, if you’re open to suggestions, I’d say that these are best consumed alongside a scrumptious steak. One that is potentially even doused in some cannabis-infused butter and/or olive oil of its very own. Those flavors often pair perfectly together, and the series of serene effects that they release create one of the most enjoyable dining experiences one can have. But, again, there are no wrong answers here. Just be sure to practice caution with homemade edibles of this nature, and you will have a fantastic time, no matter how you choose to consume them.
Serving: 1Portion of the Batch | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.3g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 11mg