Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With Some Cannabis Banana Split Cupcakes
Servings: 12 Servings
For the cupcakes, you’re going to need:
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup of Buttermilk
- 2 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- ¼ Cup of Shortening
- ¾ Cup of White Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
For the beautiful buttercream frosting, you’re going to need:
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1 Tablespoon of Strawberry Jam
- 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 5 Cups of Confectioners’ Sugar
And, finally, for the ganache, you’re going to need:
- ½ Teaspoon of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 12 Dried Banana Chips
- ¼ Teaspoon of Instant Coffee Granules
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ¼ Cup of Heavy Cream
- Mixing bowl
*To ensure you are giving yourself thecorrect dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*Our culture isseemingly obsessed with making everything handheld, mobile-friendly, and easyto enjoy “on-the-go.” Which, don’t get me wrong, I fully understand. We live ina hustle-and-bustle world that demands constant movement, which is why suchtreats are becoming increasingly more desirable as the years go on. And, ifyou’re looking for a compact, yet super flavorful version of a beloved classic(with a cannabis twist), look nofurther than these Cannabis Banana Split Cupcakes.SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For Pot Pistachio CupcakesThese deliciouslydank Cannabis Banana Split Cupcakes miraculously capture all of those nostalgicflavors and tastes from a typical ice cream dish, and magically transforms theminto a muffin-sized morsel of marijuana marvelousness!If you’re eagerto tackle this recipe, you will first need to obtain the following keyingredients.
Cost: Approx. $20+
- For starters, preheat your oven to 350°.
- As that warms up, line a 12-cup muffin tin with some liners.
- Next, you’ll grab a mixing bowl. In it, combine your salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon, and flour.
- Then, in a bigger mixing bowl, cream your shortening and sugar together. When those are adequately mixed together, add in your vanilla extract, egg, buttermilk, and mashed bananas.
- Take that previously-made flour mixture, and add that to your bigger mixing bowl of mashed banana mixture. Keep stirring until everything is combined with one another.
- Transfer that mixture into the muffin tin, but only fill up the cups about ⅔ of the way.
- When your oven is ready, toss those bad boys in to bake for 15-20 minutes. When they pass that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove them from the oven, and place them on a wire rack to cool back down to room temperature.
- As those cool, grab a bowl and a stand mixer to work on your frosting. In the bowl, cream your cannabis-infused butter. While creaming that, gradually add in your confectioners’ sugar, but only so one cup at a time. Keep that going until the contents become nice and creamy. Let it be known that the last cup of added sugar won’t mix in as smoothly. Don’t worry, just add in your milk until the frosting returns to a cream consistency.
- When that happens stir your vanilla extract into your frosting.
- Now, divide your frosting in 2 parts. In one half, add your cocoa, and expertly blend it into the frosting. In the other, mix in your jam, and again, keep mixing everything until it is fully incorporated.
- At this point in the recipe, you’ll need to work on your ganache. To do that, you’ll need to pour your cream into a microwave-safe bowl, and heat that sucker up for 30 seconds. Follow that up, by adding in your instant coffee granules, cannabis-infused butter, and chocolate.
- Continue to stir those contents until the ganache is silky smooth. When that happens, set it to the side for 15-20 minutes to thicken up a touch.
- Then, grab a now cooled cupcake, and pipe a rich ring of chocolate buttercream frosting around the edge of it. Don’t go too high with your frosting, though.
- In the center, toss a dollop of your strawberry buttercream, and place a banana chip on top. Finish the whole thing off with a healthy drizzle of ganache, and you’re good to go.
- Repeat that frosting process with the remainder of your Cannabis Banana Split Cupcakes, and that’s it!
Enjoy! Suggested Strains: Jungle Fever & Green Crack (LA)