Start Your Day Off Right With Some Cannabis Coffee Jelly
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3-4 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Cups Fresh Brewed Coffee
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Water
- 1 Package Unflavored Gelatin .25 oz.
- Mixing bowl
The constant onslaught of culinary innovations that’s routinely coming out of the cannabis community is nothing short of amazing. These modern, marijuana-inspired versions of classic cuisines are taking the world by storm, and I am, in no way, complaining about it. I mean, take this Cannabis Coffee Jelly, for example.The majority of us, cannabis enthusiasts, enjoy a solid cup of coffee alongside our wake and bake smoke sessions, but we never even thought about messing around with its consistency. We were content, to say the very least. But, thanks to a couple of creative kitchen geniuses, with a pension for cannabis, they were able to create this one-of-a-kind Cannabis Coffee Jelly, and the world may never be the same. And I mean that in the most deliciously dank way possible!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll want to get your hands on a small mixing bowl. In it, you’ll dissolve your gelatin in some hot water.
- Following that, you’ll then pour this newly-dissolved gelatin into a saucepan, along with your sugar and coffee. Bring all of those ingredients to a solid boil over “High” heat.
- Then, you’ll take this coffee mixture, and pour it into some nearby glasses or mugs. Once in the mugs, you will then stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Remember to aim for one dose per serving here.
- After that, you’ll toss all the glasses (or mugs) in the fridge to solidify. Which, in my experience, usually takes anywhere between 6-7 hours. But, once that time period is complete, and everything has set, you can start digging in!
And boom, you’re done. That’s how you make Cannabis Coffee Jelly in the comfort of your own kitchen!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 43.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 6mg
Spread the love