Stay Cool (And Stoned) With This Weed Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
Servings: 3 Servings
- 4-6 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Teaspoon of Hemp Seeds
- ¼ Cup of Almonds
- ¼ Cup of Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Cup of Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 Cup of Frozen Diced Watermelon
- 1 Banana Banana
- Mixing bowl
Summertime. What a beautiful time of year, right? The sun is shining, and the weather is sweet, as they say. And, while the majority of our time during this portion of the year is spent outdoors, that means we will mostly be spending our days soaking up the sun. Which, don’t get me wrong, is totally fine. But, after a while basking in the warmth of the summer rays, one will eventually need to relax and refresh themselves. Which is where this Weed Watermelon Ice Cream comes in handy.
I can’t even begin to list off the endless string of amazing attributes that this cannabis ice cream treat has to offer. Also, when it comes to flavor, can you beat “watermelon”? I certainly don’t think so. And that’s why, whenever this fun, sunny time of year rolls around, I always whip up a hearty batch of Weed Watermelon Ice Cream for me, and all of my equally-parched stoner friends. If you are in the mood to make some of this THC treat for yourself, you’re in the luck. I’m about to launch into the super simple recipe for it, but before you do anything, you’ll need to shop for the following super-critical ingredients.
Cost: Approx. $15
- First thing’s first, grab your blender, and plug that bad boy in.
- Next, toss in your banana, and proceed to add in your hemp seeds, almonds, strawberries, mango, watermelon, and of course, your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Once all of those elements are safe and secure in that high-powered blender, you’ll simply want to blend these ingredients together, until the contents develop a silky, ice cream texture.
And, boom, that’s it. That’s how you make Weed Watermelon Ice Cream like an absolute pro in no time at all! Told you it was easy, didn’t I? In my opinion, this is the perfect THC treat to enjoy during the summer months, but obviously, it can be enjoyed all year round. There really is no wrong way (or time) to partake in this deliciously dank ice cream. Also, with portion control being at the forefront of everyone’s mind when it comes to homemade edibles of this nature, it’s smart to just eat a little bit at first. Then, in 60-90 minutes, check in with yourself and see how you feel. If you think you could use a slight boost in effects, then grab yourself another portion, and go from there. Conversely, if you feel more than happy with your current mood and mindstate, then by all means, just kick it, sit back, and enjoy the good vibes that this chill cannabis ice cream treat is able to provide.