Step-By-Step Recipe For Oatmeal Raisin Cannabis Cookies
Servings: 36 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- ½ Cup of Butter-Flavored Shortening
- 1 Cup of Raisins
- 3 Cups of Rolled Oats
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Packed Light Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Ungreased cookie sheets
- Deep rounded teaspoon
- Airtight Container
When it comes to cookies, Oatmeal Raisin has got to be amongst some of the first to hit the scene. Eons ago, when these cookies initially gained popularity, people loved them because of their filling, satisfying characteristics. Now, with this new, infused version, people are flocking to these Oatmeal Raisin Cannabis Cookies because of their potent effects. And they are able to do so without sacrificing any of that beloved flavor. Which, to be honest, is the telltale sign of a quality edible.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Pot Pecan Coffee Cake At HomeThese Oatmeal Raisin Cannabis Cookies are surprisingly easy to make. I thought a lot of care and time would be needed in order to properly pull off a batch of these marijuana morsels, but I couldn’t have been more wrong about that. These babies are simple, scrumptious, and strong. They are everything you want in a homemade edible, and so much more.So, if you’re planning on tackling this cannabis cookie recipe head-on, you’ll first need to get your hands on the following ingredients:
Cost: approx. $15
- Preheat oven of yours to 350°.
- Next, you’ll need to get your hands on a somewhat large mixing bowl. In it, you’ll need to cream together your cannabis-infused butter, brown sugar, white sugar, butter-flavored shortening, vanilla extract, and eggs. Keep beating those together until the contents take on a super smooth consistency and texture.
- At that point, you’ll need to grab another mixing bowl. In this one, mix together your baking soda, flour, cloves, cinnamon, and salt. After you’ve thoroughly combined those ingredients, you’ll gradually stir them into your sugar mixture.
- Once you feel like both of those elements are intricately incorporated with one another, you can stir in your raisins and oats.
- Then, with a deep, rounded teaspoon, you’ll distribute dollops of this batter onto some ungreased cookie sheets.
- When your oven is ready, you can toss these cookies in to bake for a little over 10 minutes. You’ll know they are ready when they turn a light golden brown.
- Upon seeing that, you can remove them from the oven, and allow them to mellow out momentarily on the cookie sheets before you even think about removing them. I’d say aim to wait at least a couple of minutes before prying them off.
- Set aside a couple for yourself, and toss the rest in an airtight container, and place them in a cool, dark area for storage.
And, voila, you’re done. You just made Oatmeal Raisin Cannabis Cookies from scratch, and you should be immensely proud of yourself. Hell, I know I am! So, grab one of those deliciously dank cookies, and dig in. You deserve it.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.6g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 6.3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 92mg
Spread the love