Super Simple Recipe For Cannabis Caramel Heavenlies
Servings: 48 Servings
- 3/4 Cups Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 2 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 16 Whole Graham Crackers
- 10” x 15” Jelly Roll Pan
- Aluminum foil
What exactly are Cannabis Caramel Heavenlies, you ask? Fair question. I was thinking the same thing, myself, when I first stumbled across this truly unique cannabis recipe. In short, they are cookie-like morsels chock full of marijuana and caramel.
SEE ALSO: Step-By-Step Recipe For THC Plum Coffee CakeYes, there’s a smattering of other complementary ingredients included, as well, but those are the two primary players, as far as culinary components go.And, while these THC treats may seem a bit confusing to construct on your own, I assure you that everything will come together much easier than you think. SEE ALSO: Stay Healthy (And High) With This THC Spiced Pears & Pomegranate RecipeSo, please, toss those senseless worries to the side, and give this recipe for Cannabis Caramel Heavenlies a shot for yourself. You’ll be super happy that you did, believe me.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll want to preheat your oven to a classic 350°.
- Then, grab your jelly roll pan, and proceed to line it with some aluminum foil.
- Next, take your graham crackers, and strategically place them on the bottom of that previously-prepared pan.
- After that, grab a saucepan, and place it over “Medium” heat. In it, mix together your cannabis-infused butter and brown sugar. Keep stirring and cooking those ingredients together until the contents become nice and smooth. When that happens, remove it from the heat, and quickly stir in your vanilla extract.
- Upon completing that step, you’ll want to sprinkle your marshmallows over your graham cracker crust, before you pour that infused mixture evenly over everything.
- Follow that up with a smattering of almonds and coconut over the contents, as well.
- When your oven is ready, toss this pan inside to bake for a little under 15 minutes. Once you notice that the almonds and coconut have become toasted, you can remove it from the oven.
- Let it cool all the way back down to room temperature before you start cutting them into equal-sized triangles. But, once you’ve done that, you can start eating!
And that’s it. You’re done. You just made a batch of killer Cannabis Caramel Heavenlies that you can share with all of your stoner friends.