Super Simple Recipe For Cannabis Carrot Pineapple Cake
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Package Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple 8 oz., Drained
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 9” x 13” Baking Pan
- Sturdy wooden spoon
Also,though this Cannabis Carrot Pineapple Cake may sound intricate, and potentially too difficult for the novice cannabis chef to make at home, that’s simply not the case. This recipe is easy,tasty, and ready to get you good and stoned. So, what are we waiting for? Let's get things started.SEE ALSO: How To Make Marijuana Mango – Strawberry SangriaWell, this is certainly a unique pairing, wouldn’t you say? I mean, I certainly think so. The combination of flavors found in each bite of this Cannabis Carrot Pineapple Cake is intriguingly delicious, and it seems to get better with each nibble. And, I don’t know about you, but I believe that to be the sign of a truly gifted treat.
Cost: Approx. ~ $25
- Start things off by preheating your oven to 350°.
- As that warms up, grease and flour your cake pan.
- Then, grab a mixing bowl. In it, combine your cinnamon, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Once those are incorporated with one another, create a well in the center of the contents, and proceed to add in your vanilla extract, eggs, cannabis-infused vegetable oil, and sugar.
- With a sturdy wooden spoon, mix all of those elements up to the best of your ability.
- Follow that up, by stirring in your pineapple, walnuts, coconut, and carrots.
- Once everything is fully blended, transfer it into your cake pan, before tossing it in your preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When that time period is up, remove it from the oven, and let it cool on the counter. If the middle of the cake is still “shaky” don’t worry, that is totally normal.
- Now, get to work on your frosting. To do that, you’ll need a mixing bowl. In it, cream your cannabis-infused butter together with your cream cheese.
- Follow that up with your confectioners’ sugar, and give everything a hearty mixing, until the contents become nice and creamy.
- At this point, you can frost your waiting cake, and start serving it up!
And boom, party people. There you have it. An incredible recipe for Cannabis Carrot Pineapple Cake. Nicely done!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 329.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.6g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 19.1g | Cholesterol: 38.6mg | Sodium: 287.7mg