Super Simple Recipe For Weed Banana Pudding
Servings: 12 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- ½ Package of Vanilla Wafers 12 oz.
- 4 Bananas Bananas Sliced
- 1 Bananas Container of Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups of Cold Skim Milk
- 1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 5 oz.
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Room Temperature
- Mixing bowl
While it seems strange to say now, I wasn’t always a fan of the flavor of banana. I know that places me in the culinary minority, but growing up, I just couldn’t bring myself to embrace the greatness of this yellow, heavily-admired flavor. That is, until I was given my first helping of Weed Banana Pudding. Then, everything changed.
The very first bite of Weed Banana Pudding completely changed my mind about this popular taste, and I was determined to learn everything I could about this brilliantly infused THC treat. Lucky for me, I was able to stumble across a super easy recipe for this exact dish, and now, I’m going to share it with all of you, my fellow stoners.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- For this remarkably simple recipe, you’ll need to start off by grabbing a big mixing bowl. In it, beat your cream cheese together, until it develops a fluffy consistency.
- Next, beat in your desired amount of cannabis tincture, vanilla extract, cold milk, pudding mix, and condensed milk. Keep mixing those elements together until the entire bowl takes on a super smooth texture.
- When you see that happen, you can feel free to fold in half of your whipped topping.
- Now, grab a 9” x 13” baking dish, and line the bottom of that bad boy with your vanilla wafers.
- On top of that wafer bottom, strategically place your sliced bananas.
- Cover that layer with your recently created infused pudding mixture.
- Follow that up with your remaining whipped topping for good measure, before tossing the whole thing in the fridge to chill.
Then, when it reaches your desired coldness and consistency, you can remove it from the fridge, grab yourself a helping, and start eating! Told you making Weed Banana Pudding was super easy, didn’t I? Now, I understand that this dank dessert is devilishly delicious, and it’ll be extremely hard to eat a small portion to start out. But, trust me, that’s the best way to ensure that you have nothing but a good time while enjoying these edibles. If you partake in too much at once, you’re likely going to encounter an unwanted “too high” moment. So, if you’d rather avoid that unnecessary discomfort, just take “baby steps” with this, and every other edible, and you’ll be more than fine – I guarantee it, my fellow stoners