These Raspberry Lemon Cannabis Cupcakes Are Incredible
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- ¼ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ¼ Cups of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Lemon Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Lemon Zested
I’m sorry if this comes off as “rude,” but the average cannabis edible lacks elegance. There, I said it. Again, apologies for the curt remark and somewhat harsh stance against the overall aesthetics of the common edible, but I don’t think you’d find someone who could argue against that statement. Take a speciality item like “Weed Cupcakes,” for example.
SEE ALSO: Step By Step Recipe For Cannabis-Infused PizzaSure, they are a step-up from your standard brownie or cookie, but where’s the character? Where’s the heartfelt effort? This just seems like someone dunked a bunch of tincture into a finished, store-bought cupcake, slapped an inflated price tag on it, and called it a day.I’m sorry, but I’m just not a fan of edibles like that, especially if they expect me to pay “an arm and a leg” for some run-of-the-mill weed cupcakes. I mean, that sort of stuff might fly with a rookie enthusiast, but if you’re looking to impress me, and my high standards of culinary excellence, you’re going to have to offer up a lot more than just a common cupcake, my friend. SEE ALSO: Take Your Meal To New Heights With Marijuana Mashed PotatoesHowever, that sadly just doesn’t seem to happen. While I take my time to scour through menus, in search of finding a fancified cupcake to satisfy my cannabis needs, I rarely unearth a creation that has any sort of sophistication. It’s usually just a boring frosting job, along with a weed leaf candle for extra corniness, and that’s it. Once more, I feel obligated to apologize for my heightened wants and needs, but for an edible to be truly considered “top notch,” in my opinion, it has to deliver not only an elegant appearance, but it must have an intricately woven together flavor profile, that’ll delight my taste buds. Oh, and it has to get me nice and stoned, too. Let’s not forget that all-too important aspect. SEE ALSO: How To Make Marijuana-Infused Zucchini LasagnaWell, sometimes, when you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Which is precisely what I did. I took this task upon myself, and after some trial and error, I’ve discovered a sincerely phenomenal recipe for infused cupcakes that I know you’re going to love.Ladies and gentlemen, today we’re making: Raspberry Lemon Cannabis Cupcakes.Excited? You should be, because these THC-infused treats are next-level amazing!Before we get into the nitty-gritty of this recipe, let’s make sure you have all the necessary ingredients. SEE ALSO: How To Make THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake BarsSince you’ll need to make a specific batter for your cupcakes and a raspberry jam buttercream for the icing, I went ahead and separated both ingredient lists, to make things a little easier.So, for the cupcake batter, you’ll need:
- Once you’ve got all that in order, you can officially get started on this amazing recipe for Raspberry Lemon Cannabis Cupcakes.
- For starters, you’re going to want to preheat that oven of yours to a classic 350°. As that warms up, take this time to properly line your cupcake pan with some store-bought cupcake liners.
- After completing that super simple task, you should grab a medium-sized bowl for mixing. In it, mix together your sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour to the best of your ability. This will be considered your “dry ingredients.” Place this bowl to the side for the time being.
- Now, grab another bowl, again for mixing.
- In this one, you’ll want to toss in your cannabis-infused cooking oil, your vegetable oil, your milk, your eggs, your lemon extract, your vanilla extract, and of course, the zest from one lemon. When those are all in there, start whisking everything together. You’ll want to make sure that all of those elements are adequately blended with one another before moving forward.
- When you’re done with that, you’ll want to combine your wet and dry ingredients together, and be sure to keep whisking the whole time.
- When you’re happy with how all of that is looking, you can then start to scoop out portions of this batter, and plop them into your previously-lined cupcake pan. Around this time, your oven should be nice and hot. If it is, you can slide in that cupcake pan, and let that baby bake for about 20 minutes.
- After that time period has come and gone, open the oven, and conduct a standard “toothpick test” to see if your cupcakes are good to go. If they pass that quick exam, you can feel free to remove them from the toasty confines of the oven, and place them on your counter to cool.
- As those suckers head back down to room temperature, following their stay in the oven, you’ll want to get to work on your raspberry jam buttercream.
- In order to do that, you’ll want to grab another bowl. And, in this one, you’ll need to beat together your butter, raspberry jam, and icing sugar. You’ll know you’ve done a good job, once the entire mixture looks nice and fluffy.
- When the buttercream reaches that desired consistency, expertly transfer it into a piping bag. Then, when your cupcakes have cooled down, pick them up, and proceed to pipe a healthy amount of this buttercream onto each one of them. And, for good measure, top them off with a raspberry or two. That should add an extra level of “curb appeal.”
- Then, all you need to do is step back, and gaze upon your immaculately prepared Raspberry Lemon Cannabis Cupcakes. I promise you, their visually-pleasing appearance sets the tone for their out-of-this-world array of decadent flavors.
- And, if you’re wondering if they’ll get you high, well, I suppose you’ll just have to make some of your own, and find out.
- But, yes. Yes they do.
- I’m in love with these Raspberry Lemon Cannabis Cupcakes, and I know you will be, too!
- Stay classy, fellow enthusiasts!
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Sodium: 20mg | Sugar: 37g