These THC Boston Cream Cupcakes Are Insanely Delicious
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1/3 Cup Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 6 Whole Maraschino Cherries Quartered
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1 Can Prepared Chocolate Frosting 16 oz.
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Package Instant French Vanilla Pudding 3.5 oz.
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix 18.25 oz.
- 2 Cupcake Tins (12 Cupcakes Each)
- Electric mixer
I’ve been whipping up batches of these THC Boston Cream Cupcakes for the better part of a year now, and they never fail to hit the spot – both in flavor and potency. The recipe seems tailor-made for newer cannabis chefs, too, making it a great recipe for every home cook out there, regardless of their experience level.
Cannabis versions of beloved American desserts always put a smile on my stoner face. Infused interpretations of legendary treats are a growing trend in the cannabis world these days, and for good reason, they’re deliciously nostalgic and packed with a potent punch of cannabis-related relaxation. And these THC Boston Cream Cupcakes are a perfect example of just how awesome these homemade edibles can be.
Cost: Approx. ~ $20
- Preheat that oven of yours to 350°.
- Next, spray your muffin cups with some non-stick cooking spray.
- After those preliminary steps, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your cannabis-infused vegetable oil, eggs, water, and cake mix. Keep mixing those elements together until they are nice and moist.
- When that happens, beat the contents (with an electric mixer – on “Medium”) for a couple of minutes.
- Upon completing that step, spoon that newly-made cake batter into your previously-sprayed muffin cups. But only fill them up about ⅔ of the way.
- When your oven is ready, toss the cupcakes inside to bake for 15-19 minutes. When they are starting to brown, and have visibly risen a bit, you can remove them from the oven, but only once they pass the traditional “toothpick test of done-ness.”
- Let the cupcakes cool down for roughly 20 minutes or so.
- In the meantime, grab a mixing bowl, and whisk together your milk and instant French vanilla pudding mix. After a couple of minutes of mixing, just let the pudding stand, on its own, for about 5 minutes. That should be ample time for it to thicken up a touch.
- After that, you can pipe that vanilla pudding into each and every cupcake. You should aim to use about 1 ¼ teaspoon of pudding here.
- Once you’ve completed that step, throw them all into the freezer for an hour. This supreme chill-out time will make them much easier to frost.
- When that 60-minute time period is over, remove them from the freezer, and spread a thin layer of chocolate frosting over the top of each one. Then, toss them all in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Following that 15-minute stay in the fridge, you can add an additional, similarly-thin layer of frosting to the top of each cupcake.
- After that, strategically put a dollop of whipped cream in the center of each one, and top each one off with a freshly quartered maraschino cherry.
- Upon completing that step, toss those prepared cupcakes into the fridge until they are ready to serve, and that’s it.
Now, the only thing left to do is glance at these freshly-made THC Boston Cream Cupcakes, pick out your favorite one, and dig in!
Serving: 1Cupcake | Calories: 247.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.2g | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 11.7g | Cholesterol: 32.1mg | Sodium: 252.6mg