This Cajun Cannabis Seafood Pasta Is Phenomenal
Servings: 6 Servings
- 5-6 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Pound of Fettuccine Pasta
- ½ Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese
- ½ Pound of Scallops
- ½ Pound of Shrimp Peeled, Deveined
- 1 Cup of Chopped Parsley
- 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground White Pepper
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Thyme
- Mixing bowl
If it comes from the sea, chances are it belongs in abed of pasta. I’m sorry if that sounds vague, but it’s simply the truth. There’s something inherently magical (and delicious) about the pairing of sea food and pasta that is truly undeniable. And this recipe for Cajun Cannabis Seafood Pasta takes all of those beloved tastes and aspects, and multi plies them tenfold, all with the help of everyone’s favorite herbal supplement: cannabis. You may have had similar dishes before, but this Cajun Cannabis Seafood Pasta is head and shoulders above the competition. It tastes incredible, its ingredients are some of the freshest around, and the way it gets you good and stoned is reason enough to make a batch of this stuff for yourself. And, if you’re so inclined, you should know that you’ll need the following list of critical ingredients in order to properly pull off this incredible cannabis cuisine.
Cost: Approx. $20
- For starters, bring a big pot of salted water to a full-on boil. When that happens, toss your pasta in to cook until it is perfectly al dente.
- As that cooks, grab a big skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat. In this skillet, pour in your heavy cream, and stir it up as it cooks. When it is just about to boil, kick the heat down, and toss in your salt, herbs, parsley, onions, and peppers.
- Let all of those ingredients simmer amongst each other for 7-8 minutes.
- Then, once the contents have thickened up after that time period, stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Once that is fully incorporated with the contents, stir in your various seafood, and keep them cooking until you can see that the shrimp isn’t transparent anymore.
- When you see that, you can feel free to stir in your various cheeses, and don’t stop stirring, as you’ll want this cheese to be evenly dispersed throughout the contents.
- Lastly, drain that pasta, and serve up that infused sauce over a heaping helping of noodles, before grabbing a fork, and chowing down!
And that, my friends, is how you make Cajun Cannabis Seafood Pasta like a true cannabis chef! Stoned appetite, party people.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 695kcal | Carbohydrates: 62.2g | Protein: 31.5g | Fat: 36.7g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 1054mg
Spread the love