This Recipe For Asian Cannabis Salmon Wraps Is Next-Level Delicious
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2-3 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 2/3 Cup Canned Salmon Drained
- 1 Cup Cooked White Rice
- 2 Whole Flour Tortillas 12”
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Wasabi Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1/3 Cup Thinly Julienned Daikon Radish
- 2 Whole Green Onions Chopped
Okay, sure, perhaps they kind of look like a burrito, if you squint, but once you take a closer look, you’ll realize just how incredible these Asian Cannabis Salmon Wraps are. They are certainly better than anything you’d find at Taco Bell, that’s for sure. If you’re interested in making some of these for yourself, just check out this super-simple recipe.
At first glance, you may wrongfully categorize these tasty marijuana morsels as some sort of standard burrito. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. These babies are actually Asian Cannabis Salmon Wraps, and they are, without a doubt, one of the tastiest THC treats I have ever made.
Cost: Approx. $20
- To get things started on this insanely easy recipe, you will first need to get your hands on a mixing bowl. In it, toss together your cucumber, daikon radish, and green onion.
- Then, in a different mixing bowl, you’ll need to whisk together your ground ginger, wasabi paste, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and of course, your desired amount of cannabis tincture. And really stir these elements together as best you can to ensure that the flavors (and potency) are being evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Next, grab two tortillas, and lay them down on a flat surface.
- Then, take your rice, and divide it. Place one half of your rice in the center of each tortilla.
- On top of the rice, you will place half of your salmon, along with half of your vegetable mixture.
- Then, take that infused soy sauce mixture from before, and expertly drizzle half of it, over your layer of vegetables on each of the tortillas.
- Top the whole thing off with a teaspoon of sesame seeds, before wrapping the edges of the tortillas in a standard “wrap” formation, and boom, you’re done!
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, a sincerely scrumptious recipe for Asian Cannabis Salmon Wraps. Told you it was super easy, didn’t I?