This Recipe For THC Lemon Bread Pudding Is Downright Delicious
Servings: 15 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted, Cooled
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 ½ Cups of White Sugar
- 5 Cups of Bread Cubes Day-Old
- 4 Cups of Scalded Milk
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 4 Eggs Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of Raisins
- ½ Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 1 Cups of Hot Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Zest
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Mixing bowl
I was cruising through a sea of cannabis-infused recipes the other day, when all of sudden, I stumbled across this one for THC Lemon Bread Pudding. I’ve always been a major fan of standard bread pudding, but the thought of adding a zest of lemon (and cannabis) into the mix was all sorts of exciting to my culinary mind, and I quickly whipped up a batch of my very own.
Now, when I say that this THC Lemon Bread Pudding is head and shoulders above the original version, I mean that with every ounce of honesty I can muster. It is, without a doubt, one of the most phenomenal desserts I’ve ever made. For this recipe, you will need quite a few ingredients, but believe me, they all play a vital part in this epic dessert. Now, you may see cannabis-infused butter listed twice, but in different amounts and consistencies. No worries, that is no error, as various amounts of this ingredient will be utilized throughout the recipe.
- To begin, you’ll need to preheat your oven to 350°. After that, grab a 8” x 11” casserole dish, and thoroughly spray the interior of it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, grab a large mixing bowl. In it, combine your nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, 1 cup of sugar, raisins, and your bread crumbs. These will be your “dry” ingredients.
- Then, in a completely different mixing bowl, combine your melted cannabis-infused butter, eggs, and milk. Take these “wet ingredients” and add them to your “dry” ingredients, and mix those two elements together, but be mindful not to overdo it, as we don’t want to turn this mixture into a sloppy mess.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, take that mixture, and pour it into your casserole dish.
- Now, you’ll take that casserole dish, and place it atop a large baking pan. In that baking pan, pour in hot water until it reaches roughly a third of the way up the side of the dish. This is going to be your “water bath.”
- Once your oven is ready, you can toss that whole thing inside to bake for about 45 minutes.
- When that is done baking, in a saucepan placed over “Medium” heat, mix together your lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter, 1 cup of hot water, cornstarch, and ½ cup of sugar.
- Keep cooking all of those elements together until they thicken up a touch and start to bubble. Don’t stop stirring during this process, either.
- Then, when you’re happy with how that’s looking, take that infused lemon mixture and expertly slather it over your bread pudding, and voila, you’re done!
That’s how you make THC Lemon Bread Pudding like a seasoned professional.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.5g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 10.8g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 259mg