This THC Salsa Chicken Is Scrumptious (And Strong)
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2-3 Droppers THC Tincture
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 4 Teaspoons Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 Whole Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless
- Mixing bowl
The second I took a bite of my first THC Salsa Chicken, I knew I was going to be afan for life. I’m sure that will be your reaction, too, once you whip up a batch of your very own. I guarantee it!
If you’re anything like me, you’ve likely never even heard of the regular version of this dish, let alone this recipe for THC Salsa Chicken. But, as confusing as it sounded at first, I couldn’t help but be increasinglyintrigued by its allure. I mean, I like all three of those components, so I’m sure when you put them all in one dish, it’ll be a magical experience, right? Sure enough, I was beyond correct with my assumption.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- To kick things off, preheat your oven to a classic 375°.
- Next, grab your chicken breasts, and place them in a gently-greased 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Then, strategically sprinkle your taco seasoning and desired amount of THC tincture on both sides of your breasts, before topping the whole thing off with a hearty amount of salsa.
- When your oven is ready, toss that salsa-covered chicken inside to bake for 25-35 minutes. When the chicken is visibly tender and the juices from it are running clean and clear, you can remove it from the oven, but only momentarily.
- Now, you’ll sprinkle on your cheese, as evenly as you can, before tossing it back inside the oven to bake for a few more minutes. When the cheese is bubbling and melting, you can remove it from the oven once and for all.
- Lastly, if you’re in the mood for it, you can top the whole thing off with some sour cream, or you can eat it as is. It’s completely up to you!
See! I told you making THC Salsa Chicken was going to be easy! Stoned appetite, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 286.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 35.5g | Fat: 12.4g | Cholesterol: 101.3mg | Sodium: 863.1mg
Spread the love