Treat Yourself To Some Cannabis Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 Teaspoons Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused or Regular Clarified Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- 15 Whole Buttery Round Crackers Crushed
- 2 Whole Large Lobster Tails Split Along The Center
- Mixing bowl
Sometimes we make meals purely for sustenance. Other times, we make them because we crave a certain flavor profile that we haven’t had in a while. And there are instances in which we prepare food solely to impress someone we care about. Well, this recipe for Cannabis Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails checks all of those boxes in the most delicious way imaginable.
The second you take a bite of these Cannabis Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails, you’ll become an instant fan. They’re scrumptious, succulent, and all sorts of dank. I mean, what’s not to love? Treat Yourself To Some Cannabis Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails
Cost: Approx. $20
- Kick things off by simply preheating your oven to a classic 425°.
- Next, grab your lobster. Pull apart the edges of the previously-split lobster shells, and gradually elevate the meat of the tail to gently rest atop the shells, themselves. Once you’ve accomplished this quick goal, you can place your lobster tails onto a nearby baking sheet.
- Now, you’ll want to strategically brush each serving of tail meat with a teaspoon of melted cannabis-infused butter.
- Then, you’ll need to get your hands on a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll softly mix together your white pepper, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, seafood seasoning, parsley, ¼ cup of cannabis-infused clarified butter, crabmeat, and of course, your crushed crackers. Keep mixing those elements together until they are fully incorporated with one another.
- At this point, with a spoon, you’ll distribute roughly half of the stuffing onto each of your waiting lobster tails. Don’t forget to gradually push down on the stuffing during this process, so it’ll adhere and conform to the shape of the tail. That way, it won’t fall off.
- When your oven is ready, toss the tails inside to bake for 10-12 minutes. Once the stuffing is golden brown, and the meat has become opaque, you can remove it from the oven. Be sure the internal temperature is 145° before serving. And, if it is, you can start chowing down!
There you have it, folks. A super simple recipe for Cannabis Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 596.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.4g | Protein: 35.9g | Fat: 41.4g | Cholesterol: 203.3mg | Sodium: 1483.3mg