Treat Yourself To Some Cannabis-Infused Italian Sausage Soup
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1-3 Droppers of THC Tincture Per Bowl
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups of Spinach Packed, Rinsed, Torn
- 2 Small Zucchini Cubed
- 1 Can of Great Northern Beans 14.5 oz., Undrained
- 1 Cup of Carrots Sliced
- 1 Can of Italian Style Stewed Tomatoes 14.5 oz.
- 2 Cans of Beef Broth 14 oz.
- 1 Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1 Pound of Italian Sausage
- Mixing bowl
Italian food. It will always reign supreme with me, and my taste buds, that’s for sure. Even the aromatics that a quality Italian eatery can provide, are unlike any scents or fragrances found in the natural world. The zest of the sauce, the pungent nature of the garlic, and the scent of Italian sausage is routinely divine. All of these sense memories served as culinary motivation behind me finding this unique recipe for Cannabis-Infused Italian Sausage Soup.
Now, if you’ve ever made a soup like this, the basic steps are essentially the same, as the infused part only happens at the very end. So, if you already know what to do, by all means, go for it, and checkback in for the cannabis-related step towards the end of the recipe. But, if you’re like me, you will probably need to follow along with these quick steps, but that’s more than fine, because this recipe for Cannabis-Infused Italian Sausage Soup couldn’t be easier. Before you cartwheel into the kitchen to get started,you will first need to purchase the following ingredients, if you even want to think about pulling off this sincerelyscrumptious and surprisingly strong recipe.You’re going to need:
Cost: Approx. $20
- First and foremost, you’re going to want to grab a Dutch oven. In it, you will proceed to brown the garlic and the sausage together at the same time.
- Then, when your sausage is sporting a healthy brown color, you can stir in your carrots, tomatoes, and broth. This is also where you will want to season the contents with your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Upon completing that step, you will want to reduce the heat, cover up the Dutch oven, and let those elements simmer amongst each other for 15 minutes or so.
- Next, you’ll want to expertly stir in your zucchini, along with your beans (still with their liquid), and really blend those ingredients into the mixture, before covering the Dutch oven again, and letting it simmer for another 15 minutes. Once the zucchini is nice and tender, you’ll know you can move onward with the recipe.
- At this point, you’ll want to remove the entire Dutch oven from the heat source, and toss in your delicious spinach. Then, pop that cover back on the Dutch oven, so the residual heat can adequately cook the spinach leaves.
- In about 5 minutes or so, you can begin to serve your soup.
- After you’ve distributed equal amounts into 6 bowls, you can approach each serving, and apply your desired amount of THC tincture into them, while still hot, and stir that ingredient to the best of your ability, as you’ll want the potency to be evenly distributed throughout the soup.
Now, the only thing left to do is grab a spoon, perhaps some garlic bread, and start chowing down on this truly amazing Cannabis-Infused Italian Sausage Soup. Pretty darn simple, right? Also, when it comes to self-dosing of edibles like this, it’s important to approach the whole situation with a “baby step” mentality. Just take a little bit at first, wait 60-90 minutes, and go from there. That’s the most foolproof, guaranteed way to have an amazing edible experience – every single time.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.5g | Protein: 18.8g | Fat: 24.4g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1259mg
Spread the love