Upgrade Your Snacks With Some THC Lemon-Almond Ricotta Cookies
Servings: 36 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Large Egg Room Temperature
- ½ Teaspoon of Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Extract
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Ricotta
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- For the icing you’re going to need:
- ½ Cup of Powdered Sugar
- Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Mixing bowl
I’m always down for a cookie, and I don’t think I’m the only person out there with such an inclination for a crispy, circular treat from time to time. But, once I heard about these THC Lemon-Almond Ricotta Cookies, I wasn’t sure what to expect. However, after just one bite, I realized how phenomenal all of these flavors are when they work together.
Seriously, this recipe for THC Lemon-Almond Ricotta Cookies may sound a bit “foreign” to some of you out there, but rest assured, if you give these cannabis cookies a shot, you’ll be hooked – instantly. They are scrumptious, strong, and sincerely simple to whip up in the calm confines of your home kitchen. Want to give these unique weed cookies a shot? You’ ll first need to obtain the following essential ingredients. For the cookies, themselves, you’re going to need:
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- For starters, you’ll want to preheat that oven of yours to a classic 350°. And, as that slowly climbs up to that temperature, you can take this time to line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Following that quick preliminary step, you will need to grab a mixing bowl and an electric mixer. In that bowl, with that mixer, beat together your cannabis-infused butter and sugar, but be sure to do so at a “Low” speed setting. Keep that up until the ingredients are fully blended in with one another.
- Next, bump up the mixing speed to “High,” and keep beating the contents for 5 minutes, until they become airy and fluffy.
- When that happens, knock the speed setting down to “Medium,” and proceed to beat in your egg, lemon zest, almond extract, lemon juice, and of course, ricotta cheese. Keep that going until all of those delicious elements are completely blended in with one another.
- Then, kick the speed of your mixer down to “Low,” before adding in your salt, baking powder, and all-purpose flour. Keep that going until you can see a dough start to form.
- At this point, you’ll want to plop your dough, in dollops, onto that previously-lined baking sheet. Feel free to use a small ice cream scoop, or if you have a cookie scoop, now would be the time to use it. Remember to keep each dollop at least 2 inches away from each other, as they will expand during the baking process.
- When your oven is ready, toss those cookies inside to bake for anywhere between 12-15 minutes. You're looking for the cookies to maintain their softness, but their coloring should turn to a light brown. When that happens, you can remove them from the oven, and place them onto a wire rack to cool down for roughly 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grab a small mixing bowl, and get started on your icing. To do that, stir your lemon juice and powdered sugar together until an icing starts to formulate.
- Take that newly-created icing, and proceed to expertly drizzle it over those cookies, but only do so once the cookies have returned to room temperature. Let that icing set before you pick out your favorite one, and start eating!That, my friends, is how you make an amazing batch of THC Lemon-Almond Ricotta Cookies that is guaranteed to impress anyone lucky enough to partake in the irgreatness.Remember, just because they’re cookies (and super delicious ones, at that), that doesn’t mean you should eat a bunch to start out. In fact, I’d suggest just grabbing one to begin. Then, in 90 minutes orso, you’ll know if you need more or not.
Eat responsibly, party people!
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 79.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.8g | Protein: 9g | Cholesterol: 11.9mg | Sodium: 55.1mg