Want to write about cannabis? Of course you do!
Here at Las Vegas Cannabis Reviews (lvcannabisreviews.com), we pride ourselves on being one of the leading voices in the cannabis community. Our family of sites is packed with the latest (and greatest) pieces of cannabis content, and we continue to make a name for ourselves with each stellar piece that we publish from our team of top-notch writers.
As we expand, we are looking for more experienced cannabis journalists and writers to add to our incredible team. Specifically, we’re looking for writers who can excel in creating marijuana-related news pieces, articles, and recipes. We have a strong reputation in the cannabis community, and we hold all of our writers to the highest of standards. We are searching for quality cannabis articles and recipes to publish on our popular site, and if you think you’ve got what it takes to join this impeccable team of cannabis professionals, we’d love to see what you can bring to the table.
How To Get Started
If you are interested,
you should know that
Some example topics that we routinely publish include
Step-by-step edible recipes for cannabis consumers to create in the comfort of their own kitchens.
Breaking news coverage of any current (or upcoming) developments in the cannabis industry, or anything related to marijuana, in general.
“How-To’s” and “Best Of…” listicles surrounding various topics and activities most commonly found in the cannabis community.
Detailed interviews with industry specialists, and how they rose through the ranks of the ever-crowded cannabis industry.
How To Submit A Piece
Some Formatting Tips For Potential Writers
- 1. Keep your main search terms in mind while writing your article or recipe. By mentioning some key search terms organically in the first 2 paragraphs, and a couple more times near the end, it’ll increase the SEO value of your piece.
- 2. DO NOT force these keywords into places that seem inorganic.
- 3. DO NOT overuse keywords too frequently. That is referred to as “keyword jamming,” and it has negative effects on our search results, and greatly damages the SEO value of your piece.
- 4. Be as direct with your TITLES as you can, but each one should seem conversational and familiar, while mentioning your key search term, as well. (i.e. if the keyword is “Cannabis Coffee” your title should be something like, “Impress Your Friends With This Cannabis Coffee Recipe,” or something similar.)
- 5. Each piece should be about 800-1200 words.
- 6. If you reference or quote any sources in the body of your piece, be sure to cite them in the footnotes of your article or recipe. Also, be sure to hyperlink to any pertinent sources used throughout your piece.
- 7. Construct your writing in a way that is friendly, informative, colloquial, and cohesive.
- 8. Proofread your pieces for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting. If too many errors persist, we will STOP accepting your content.
- 10. While not required for every piece, if you can, try to end with a “Call to Action,” encouraging the reader to interact with the piece, either by sharing or commenting on it.
- 11. If the EDITING or PUBLISHING team needs you to remedy an issue with your writing, please do so at your earliest convenience.
We’re Excited To Hear From You
LVCannabisReviews.com is constantly growing its already expansive audience, and we’re eager to see how you can add to our success. With an ever-expanding number of daily visitors, your work is guaranteed to be seen by countless like-minded individuals, who have a shared “passion for the plant” and an insatiable thirst for cannabis content.
If you are interested in learning more about writing for LVCR, or if you have any questions about the submission process, please feel free to reach out to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.