Impress Your Friends With This THC Tater Tot Taco Casserole
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1 Can of Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Package of Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 Bag of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Can of Black Beans Rinsed, Drained
- 1 Bag of Frozen Mexican Corn
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Clove of Garlic (Minced0
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- Mixing bowl
- Baking dish that’s roughly 9” x 13”
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Large mixing bowl
- Spatula (or wooden spoon)
There’s really nothing like a good alliterative dish, and this THC Tater Tot Taco Casserole is one of the best out there. It takes everything you love about Tater Tots, adds a taco twist, and creates this epically infused casserole dish that I can’t recommend highly enough.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Killer Cannabis Dessert NachosI completely understand that even the concept of THC Tater Tot Taco Casserole may seem too far-fetched to work on a culinary level, but I assure you, my friends, this dish is insanely tasty, super potent, and incredibly easy to make. I mean, what more could you ask for, right? SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For THC Hot Fudge Ice Cream BarsFor this unique cannabis casserole, you’re going to need to get your hands on the following key ingredients:
Cost: approx. $10-$15
- First thing’s first, people. Preheat that oven of yours to a standard 375°, and as that warms up, grease a baking dish with some non-stick cooking spray. Also, I’d say aim to use a baking dish that’s roughly 9” x 13”.
- Then, grab a skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat. This is also when you’ll toss in your cannabis-infused olive oil to warm up a bit, before adding in your ground beef to cook for about 5 minutes or so.
- After you’ve cooked your meat thoroughly and it looks brown from every angle, you can toss in your garlic, onion, taco seasoning, black beans, and your frozen Mexican corn.
- Let these ingredients cook alongside that beef in the cannabis-infused olive oil for another 10 or so minutes. Don’t forget to stir the mixture throughout the course of this step. And, when that time period is over, simply remove it from the heat, and set it to the side for the time being to mellow out a touch.
- Now, grab a large mixing bowl. In it, mix together your ground beef mixture and 75% of your Mexican cheese, as well as your tater tots. Use a spatula (or wooden spoon) to stir up those elements until they are expertly incorporated with one another.
- At this point, grab your enchilada sauce, and pour roughly a third of it into that previously-prepared baking dish from before.
- On top of that, toss in your newly-created tater tot mixture. Be mindful to gently press down on those tater tots, to create a strong, even layer in the baking dish. Follow that up, by pouring in the rest of your enchilada sauce.
- When your oven is ready, toss this baking dish inside to cook for about 40 minutes. Then, when that time period has elapsed, remove the casserole briefly, apply a healthy smattering of more Mexican cheese to the top, and return it to the oven, but only for another 5 minutes or so.
- When you see that the cheese is deliciously melted and ready to be consumed, remove it from the oven, and go to town!
That’s how you make an awesome batch of THC Tater Tot Taco Casserole in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen, party people!
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.4g | Protein: 24.9g | Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1305mg