Simple Recipe For Ganja Garlic Breadsticks
Servings: 16 Servings
So, for this one-of-a-kind weed breadstick recipe, you’re going to need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 2 ¼ Teaspoons of Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Warm Water
- 4 ¼ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ¼ Cups of Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*We all love garlic breadsticks. I’m not even leaving that up for debate. You show me one person that says they don’t enjoy garlic breadsticks, and I’ll show you a liar. It’s impossible not to adore these sticks of garlic greatness, and when you toss some ganja into the mix, well, that makes everything that much better. Which is coincidentally what you can plan to enjoy with this awesome recipe for Ganja Garlic Breadsticks.
The way these Ganja Garlic Breadsticks can elevate any meal they accompany is unlike any other appetizer or side dish on the planet! They taste just like your beloved garlic breadsticks, but the subtle, mellow way they can enhance your mood is beyond enjoyable, and I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with the rest of my fellow cannabis enthusiasts. Now, before I get into the nitty-gritty details surrounding this surprisingly simple recipe,we’re going to need to make sure you have all the necessary ingredients first.
Cost: Approx. $10-$15
- For starters, you’re going to want to grab your yeast and sugar, and toss them in a somewhat large bowl. Dissolve those ingredients with ¼ cup of warm water.
- After that, you’re going to let the yeast soften on its own, untouched, for about 15 minutes. You’ll know you’re ready to proceed onward with this recipe, when the mixture takes on a cream-like foam consistency and texture.
- At that point, add in 1 ¼ cups of warm water, your flour, 2 tablespoons of softened cannabis-infused butter, along with roughly 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Upon completing that quick step, you’ll want to knead that dough until you’ve intricately incorporated all of those added elements into the mixture. Keep that going until everything is nice and soft, which usually doesn’t take longer than a few minutes.
- When you’re happy with how things are looking, roll out that dough of yours into a long log. Like really long. I’m talking like a couple feet long here, people.
- Then, with a knife, cut the log into 16 equal-sized portions. I’d say aim for about 1 ½” for each piece that you cut from the log.
- Following that, you’ll have to knead each of those freshly-cut portions, and form them into a classic breadstick shape, roughly 6” long or so.
- After that, strategically place each breadstick onto a baking sheet, and walk away, as these will need an hour or so to rise.
- Once that time period has elapsed, you can mosey over to your oven, and preheat that bad boy to 375°.
- As that warms up, grab a bowl for mixing. In it, combine your 3 tablespoons of melted cannabis-infused butter and your garlic powder. Then, apply a healthy coating of this buttery garlic mixture to each breadstick, but save some for a finishing touch when they are done baking.
- When you’ve completed that step, toss your breadsticks into the oven for about 15 minutes. You’ll know they are ready when they take on a mouthwatering golden brown complexion and color scheme.
- After you remove them from the oven, apply another smattering of that infused butter-garlic mixture to each breadstick. Then, top each one off with your desired amount of kosher salt.
The only thing left to do at this point is pick out your favorite one (or three), and chow down. You earned it. I mean, you did just nail this recipe for Ganja Garlic Breadsticks from scratch. You deserve a little THC treat for your culinary efforts. Well done, my fellow stoner.