Step-By-Step Recipe For A Truly Simple Pot Pear Treat
Servings: 6 Servings
In order to properly nail this recipe for a Pot Pear Treat in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen, you’ll first need to get your mitts on the following critical ingredients.
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Honey
- 1 Tablespoon ½ Cup of White Sugar (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon 2 Tablespoons of Ground Cinnamon (Divided)
- 1 Quart of Vegetable Oil For Frying
- 6 Flour Tortillas 8”
- 1 Quart of Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ Cup of Pecans Chopped
- ½ Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 4 Bartlett Pears Cored, Diced
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*
Am I the only person who feels like pears are slightly underappreciated? I mean, sure, you'll see people talk about their admiration for this oblong delight, but you don’t see a ton of recipes that include it as a main ingredient. Personally, I find that to be a culinary travesty, and it’s that minor outrage that led me to this recipe for a Pot Pear Treat. It’s delicious, easy to create, and sincerely serene with its series of therapeutic, THC-powered effects.
Cost: Approx. $20+
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’ll need to get to work on your tortilla shells. In order to do that, you’ll want to toss some oil in a deep fryer, and heat that up until it reaches about 375°.
- When it reaches that desired temperature level, carefully place just one tortilla inside the oil. Remember to use a wooden spoon to press down on the center of the tortilla. Keep that spoon there, until the tortilla forms itself into a cup shape.
- Then, softly turn the tortilla, and allow it to fry evenly on all sides. When it takes on a mouthwateringly golden brown color scheme on every side, you’ll know it’s done. Repeat this process with the remainder of your tortillas.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a saucepan. In it, mix together your pears, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, cornstarch, and sugar. Let these cook, as you stir, over a “Medium” heat. Keep it on this heat level until the entire saucepan starts to boil. When that happens, wait 60 seconds, then remove it from the heat, and let it cool for the time being.
- Now, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll mix together your remaining cinnamon, pecans, and cookie crumbs.
- After that, you’ll grab your ice cream, and start to form roughly 6 balls from it, which you will then roll in that previously-made crumb combination. Make sure you thoroughly coat the exterior of each ice cream ball before moving on.
- Upon completing that step, you will then expertly brush each of your waiting tortilla shells with roughly half of your cannabis-infused honey.
- At this point, you’ll want to take each ice cream ball, and strategically place them in a fried tortilla shell.
- Lastly, you’ll top that off with some of your now-cooled pear mixture, as well as the rest of your cannabis-infused honey.
The only thing left to do now, is pick out your favorite one, and start eating. And that’s how you make a phenomenal Pot Pear Treat like a pro! Suggested Strains: Maui Wowie (SD)