Blueberry Pie (2pk) Pre-Rolls (1g)
Strain: Blueberry Pie
Producer: Greenwater Farms
Contributor: Akil Evans
Green Water Farms - Blueberry Pie - 2x .5 gram prerolls - Indica Dominant
The name of the strain, Blueberry Pie hints at this strain’s powerful berry aromas and flavor. Being a hybrid, I am anticipating a positive change in physical and mental states. Most cannabis connoisseurs consider Blueberry Pie to be a more powerful strain than either of its parents Blue Dream and GSC.
● THC: 22.20%
● CBD: 00.06%
● CBN: 00.00%
Myrcene: 7.55mg/g immune booster
𝛃-Caryophyllene: 3.91mg/g mood enhancer
Pinene: 3.74mg/g sedating
● Element brand papers and filters are used to roll the Blueberry Pie flower into two .5g preroll joints. A transparent green tube contains the hand-rolled doobies that are stuffed with love and twisted at the end.
● Squiggly s shapes are utilized to avoid debris in the filter at the end of the joint mouthpiece.
● The translucent Element papers allow one to view the grounded verdant green flower.
● The flower in the joint is ground very well without sticks or seeds. Blueberry Pie flower is mint and olive green sprinkled with brown pistils and a nice trichome coating.
● Watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew flavors are smelled when I first pop the lid and smell the capsule. The scents are powerful, and the blueberry profile is the last to appear. The capsule also offers a smell that is similar to honey.
● When I sniff the preroll itself, the blueberry aroma is dominant. I adored the fruity berry scent paired with a sweet, tart pastry smell and the blend of various berry aromas are reminiscent of smoothies.
● The smoke is sour and thick when I press the joint to my lips and spark the twisted end. The first pull of the joint is in full force. At the crescendo of the flavor, the blueberry bursts on to the scene. The sweet berry taste transitions into a tart pastry flavor.
● As the smoke settles in the chamber of mouth I briefly sense an earthy flowery taste that is ubiquitous in high-quality cannabis.
● I can feel the effects of Blueberry Pie after consuming just a quarter of my half-gram joint. Chill mode is activated almost immediately.
● The high gives me a sensation of being balanced. Just like one would hope from a hybrid, the high is evenly distributed between body and mind.
● My short term memory is severely impaired.
● I feel a tingly sensation in my tummy that gives me the heebeegeebees.
● Joy and laziness are the two most prominent effects when smoking is complete.
2244 Paradise Road,
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Phone number: (702) 209-2400
Hours: Daily 9AM - 12AM
After passing the dispensary doors of Las Vegas Releaf twice, I finally recognized the entrance of the inconspicuous building. Directions to enter the building were posted on the door. I followed the instructions. I first buzzed the door, then waited, and pulled the handle to enter a tiny hallway and display my driver’s license for identification. The receptionist could have used a joint himself because his attitude was wiggity wiggity wack. I hope he got a chance to relax after his shift. Large comfortable sofas and armchairs furnished the waiting room. I observed 6 monitors that alternated between advertisements and the dispensary menu on one of the walls above a large sofa. A few minutes in the waiting room passed, and then the receptionist allowed me to enter the cannabis retail space just around the corner and past the merchandise section. Unfortunately, the waiting room receptionist had a piss poor attitude, as well.
Mark, my budtender, called me over to his space at the counter as soon as I entered, and we began a dank discussion. Mark was the saving grace of my Las Vegas Releaf experience because the other staff I interacted with treated me as if I was an inconvenience. I informed him of my intent to purchase the and Blueberry Pie preroll pack produced by Green Water Farms and asked for Mark’s input. Before I departed, Mark enthusiastically revealed to me that there are two .5 grams of flower in each joint and that the prerolls were handmade.