How To Make Frosty Strawberry THC Squares At Home
Servings: 24 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups of Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- ½ Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- Mixing bowl
Sunny days are here again, as summer is proudly showing off its bright sun and warmer weather. With this being one of the more popular parts of the year, it makes sense why social gatherings and family functions are so rampant during these months. When there’s company coming over, that means food is being prepared. And, if you have some stoner pals heading over for a hang, you should consider whipping up some of these Frosty Strawberry THC Squares before they arrive.
This is one of those dank desserts that needs more attention, in my humble opinion. Yes, ice cream and popsicles are a fantastic way to mellow out on a hot day, but I truly believe these Frosty Strawberry THC Squares are just as capable of being refreshing, filling, and not to mention potent. And who doesn’t want to get a little stoned from a delicious dish? I know I do!
Cost: Approx. $15+
- To get things going, you’re going to want to preheat your oven to 350°, and grease up a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Next, grab a rimmed baking sheet, and line that sucker with some foil.
- Then, pick up a mixing bowl. In it, stir together your walnuts, melted cannabis-infused butter, brown sugar, and flour.
- Toss those walnuts onto the baking sheet, and let them toast in the oven for roughly 15 minutes, as you stir them every so often.
- Following that, take ⅔ of that infused walnut mixture, and sprinkle it over the interior of the baking dish as evenly as possible.
- Now, in a big mixing bowl, whip your lemon juice and egg whites together, until the contents develop soft, delicate peaks.
- When that happens, slowly add in your white sugar, as you continue to stir up everything to maintain those peaks. It’s also at this point, when you will fold in your strawberries.
- Then, in a totally different mixing bowl, you’ll need to whip your heavy cream with the help of an electric mixer. You’re aiming to create a sturdy, but not sand-like mixture.
- Once you achieve that consistency, you can fold that into your previously-made strawberry mixture.
- Upon completing that step, you will proceed to apply spoonfuls of this cannabis-infused concoction into the baking dish. Making sure to evenly disperse the mixture throughout the entirety of the dish.
- Finish off the whole thing with your remaining walnut mixture, and toss that bad boy in the freezer for 6 hours, at the very least. But, if you can leave it in there for an overnight stay, that’d be best.
Then, when it’s ready, grab yourself a serving, and enjoy all of the tasty benefits that these Frosty Strawberry THC Squares are famous for!
Serving: 1Square | Calories: 158.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.5g | Protein: 1.6g | Cholesterol: 23.8mg | Sodium: 37.2mg