This Marijuana Apple Betty Recipe Is Simple (And Scrumptious)
Servings: 8 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- ¾ Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup of Orange Juice
- 4 Cups of Thinly Sliced Apples
- Mixing bowl
We need to respect our elders a lot more than we do in this country, especially in the kitchen. While their bodies may seem frail, and their physical abilities are somewhat limited, that doesn’t mean their wisdomor expertise is withering away. In fact, I’d argue that some of the most s killed, most talented cooks and chefs in this country, nay, the world, are grandparents. And I know this mostly because nobody could make desserts like my nana. So, in honor of her culinary acumen, I went ahead and constructed this THC-version of one of her classics. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my Marijuana Apple Betty recipe.
This recipe for Marijuana Apple Betty is a spot-on replica of that nostalgic dish I grew up scarfing down during trips to grandma’s house. It captures all of the deliciousness of the apple, the sweetness of the ingredients and, with this interpretation, you’ll walk away from the table good and stoned. Sounds pretty dang amazing, right? If you are interested in taking on this recipe (as you should), you’ll need to hit up your neighborhood cannabis club and grocery store for the following critical ingredients. You’re going to need:
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll want to preheat your oven to 375°.
- Next, grab yourself a 9” pie plate, and proceed to gently grease the interior of it.
- Then, toss your apples into the pie plate. Follow that up, by sprinkling them with your delicious orange juice.
- At this point, you’ll need to get your hands on a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll want to mix together your salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, and flour.
- Once those elements are fully incorporated with one another, you can cut in your cannabis-infused butter. Keep mixing those contents together until you create a “crumbly” texture.
- Take that infused crumble, and strategically sprinkle it over your apples in the pie pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that somewhat sloppy-looking dessert inside to bake for about 45 minutes.
- Once that baking period is complete, remove it from the oven, and start serving that sucker, as this dank dish is best when warm.
And that’s it, party people. That’s how you make Marijuana Apple Betty like a seasoned culinary genius. It bears repeating, however, that, while it may seem like a good idea to eat a lot of this THC treat at once, I urge you all to practice caution. Just eat a little bit to start out, and see how you feel 90 minutes later. You don’t need to overdo things here. Just take “baby steps” with these, and every other edible, and I promise, you will have nothing but good times and positive vibes. Eat responsibly, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.5g | Protein: 1.6g | Cholesterol: 30.5mg | Sodium: 82.7mg
Spread the love