How To Make THC Kentucky Bourbon Balls From Scratch
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 18 Ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Package Confectioners’ Sugar 16 oz.
- 5 Tablespoons Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Mixing bowl
Down in the South, they know a thing or two about sweets. And these THC Kentucky Bourbon Balls are the perfect example of that famous culinary prowess. These little marijuana morsels are tasty, easy to make, and chock full of all sorts of dank greatness. I can’t even believe these aren’t a more popular, more well-known confection, to be quite honest. They are, to be frank, phenomenal!And, when I say these THC Kentucky Bourbon Balls are simple to whip up, I mean it with the utmost honesty and sincerity. You don’t even need a lick of experience in the kitchen in order to properly pull off this one-of-a-kind recipe. Don’t believe me? Here, I’ll show you!
Cost: Approx. ~ $20+
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is place your nuts into a sealable jar of sorts.
- Then, pour your bourbon over the nuts in the jar, seal it up tight, and let the nuts soak in the bourbon overnight.
- Then, you’ll need to grab a mixing bowl. In it, mix together your sugar and cannabis-infused butter.
- Once those are incorporated with one another, you can proceed to fold in those previously-soaked nuts.
- Follow that up, by forming this mixture into tiny ¾” spheres, which you will then refrigerate overnight.
- After that, you’ll grab a baking tray, and line it with wax paper.
- Upon completing that quick step, you will then melt your chocolate, with the help of a double-boiler. Be sure to continuously scrape the edges of the bowl, and use a spatula, to ensure that nothing gets scorched or burnt.
- When you’ve achieved that desired melted consistency and texture, you can proceed to dip each of your balls into the melted chocolate. Make sure you fully coat each one. Then, place these newly-dipped balls onto your previously-prepared tray.
- Toss that tray back into the fridge to set before serving, and boom, you’re done!
And there you have it, folks. A sincerely simple recipe for THC Kentucky Bourbon Balls.
Serving: 1Ball | Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.3g | Protein: 2.3g | Fat: 13.9g | Cholesterol: 10.2mg | Sodium: 27.6mg
Spread the love