How To Make Warm Cannabis Berry Compote Like A Pro
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4-6 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Orange Zest
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 6 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
- Mixing bowl
I don’t know about you, but I spend the majority of my time watching television. To be specific, I am a pretty big fan of cooking competition shows. These programs feature professionals in the culinary field, battling to impress a team of judges, with unique, classy, and sincerely delicious dishes. One of the more commonly made cuisines on these programs is berry compote. But, to be honest, I had only heard about such a treat in these episodes of culinary greatness. I never ate it in real life. That is, until I stumbled across this recipe for Cannabis Berry Compote. And, while it goes without saying, I absolutely fell in love with it.The richness of the flavors, and the reliability of the cannabis, go hand-in-hand to create a truly epic edible experience. The recipe for it couldn’t be easier to complete, either. It’s simple, scrumptious, and strong. So, what are we waiting for?! Let’s get started!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll need to grab your slow cooker. In it, you’ll stir together your juice, zest, sugar, and berries. Cook all of those elements on “High” for roughly 90 minutes. Keep it going in this state until the contents begin to bubble.
- Next, in a cup, you will stir together your water and cornstarch. Keep that going until everything has totally dissolved.
- When that happens, you can stir that into your berry mixture in the slow cooker. Then, continue to cook everything together, with the cover on, for another 5-10 minutes, until the contents start to thicken.
- Once you see that occur, you can remove it from the heat, and proceed to stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Then, you can feel free to serve it up, while it’s still warm, but even if it returns to room temperature, it will still be just as tasty.
And voila, you’re done. That’s how you make Cannabis Berry Compote.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 139.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.3g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 4mg