Impress Your Friends With This Cannabis Kentucky Butter Cake
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1 ⅓ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Divided
- 4 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract Divided
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- 2 ¾ Cup of White Sugar Divided
- 4 Eggs Eggs
- 1 Cup of Buttermilk
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Cups of Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
As you grow and get older, you become a bit less infatuated with things that used to make your jaw drop in amazement and excitement. Like, when you’re a child, and someone brings a cake to the table. It doesn’t matter what the cake looked like, it was a sweet treat, and that’s all that mattered. But, now, a cake really has to “wow” me with some curb appeal and taste, in order for me to get pumped up about it. And that’s exactly what you can expect from this Cannabis Kentucky Butter Cake.
For those of you who have never had a typical version of this treat before, you can rest assured that this Cannabis Kentucky Butter Cake tastes just like the “real deal,” only with a much-need cannabis kick. The depth and richness of flavor found in each potent bite is unbeatable, in my personal opinion, and I sincerely cannot wait to jump into this surprisingly simple recipe.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- Start off by preheating your oven to 325°. As that heats up, proceed to grease and flour a 10” Bundt pan.
- Next, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your baking soda, baking powder, salt, 2 cups of sugar, and flour.
- Once those are incorporated with one another, blend in your 4 eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1 cup of cannabis-infused butter, and your buttermilk. Beat those contents together at a “Medium” speed for a few minutes, before you pour that batter into your previously-prepared Bundt pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that sucker in to bake for an hour or so.
- Now, work on your butter sauce. To do that, grab a saucepan, and mix together your water, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, ⅓ cup of cannabis-infused butter, and ¾ cup of sugar, over “Medium” heat. Keep that going until it is completely melted and mixed together. Be sure not to boil these contents.
- Then, after an hour, when your cake passes that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove it from the oven.
- As it starts its cool-down process, you will slowly pour that infused sauce over the entire cake. Then, let it cool all the way back down to room temperature, before removing it from the pan.
A crazy delicious recipe for Cannabis Kentucky Butter Cake!
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 508.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 71.1g | Protein: 6.2g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 467.4mg
Spread the love