Here’s a list of all the things you’ll need
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 1 Cup Parmesan (Grated)
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce (32 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Milk
- 1/2 Pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Pound Italian Sausage
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
Some meals are just downright unbeatable. A perfect bite of pizza, a beautifully rolled burrito, a stunning slice of cake… I mean, I could go on and on. We all have our own beloved dishes, but sometimes, though they seem damn near flawless in every way, they can lack consistency. Pizza isn’t the same everywhere you go, burritos differ from location to location, and the wealth of variety that coincides with cakes is undeniable. Step By Step Guide: How To Make Marijuana MeatballsBut, even though these iconic meals don’t have the most reliable track record, there is one particular dish that tends to hit the mark nearly every single time. And that dish, my friends, is the world-famous, meatball.These spherical pieces of culinary greatness are as simple as they are scrumptious. Yes, it’s true that not all meatballs are created equal, but when they’re done right, my goodness, they are delicious! A perfect batch of meatballs can’t really be improved. At least, that’s what I thought for years until I stumbled across this amazing recipe for Marijuana Meatballs. I’ve been making these for quite some time now, and it feels as though each plate of pasta only gets better and better with each bite. But, before I get into deeper detail about how to whip up some marijuana meatballs of your own in the comfort of your kitchen, you’ll need to create two crucial cannabis-infused ingredients first. Which is why I’m going to tell you how to make cannabis-infused cooking oil and cannabis-infused milk. After making both of those necessary elements, you can not only use them for this meal, but for every recipe in the future that calls for them as ingredients. Believe me, they will come in handy.
Let’s start with some cannabis-infused milk, shall we?
- In order to do that, we’ll need to kick things off with a large saucepan and an entire gallon of milk. In that saucepan, pour in your milk, but make sure that the heat source is only on “medium.” You don’t want the milk to boil, so keep an eye on it as it heats up.
- Then, you’ll want to dump in an entire ounce of ground-up cannabis. Yes, I know that an ounce is a lot, especially for an enthusiast on a budget. But, nowadays, dispensaries are well aware that many consumers are choosing to cook up their own edibles at home. With that knowledge, they usually offer up a lot of affordable ounce options. So, it shouldn’t be difficult to get your hands on a “cooking ounce” of ganja for under $100 – maybe even for under $50.
- Stir in that cannabis flower as thoroughly as you can. You’ll want the activated THC from the plant to latch onto every single drop of milk that it comes in contact with. Let that simmer for an hour or so, being sure to stir the mixture every now and then to avoid clumps. You want to help the THC evenly distribute itself amongst the milk.
- After that time period is over, ready a container for storage, by securing a cheesecloth over the opening of it. This will act as a sifting medium, removing all the large flower chunks from the milk, as it is poured into the container. Once all of that plant matter is caught by the cheesecloth, you’ll be left with a container full of activated THC milk.
- Take that container to the fridge, and allow it to cool. And boom, that’s it.
Now, let’s move onto that cannabis-infused cooking oil
- In another large saucepan, dump in a cup’s worth of finely ground-up cannabis. Make sure the heat of the saucepan never exceeds 240°F, as that would render the bud completely useless. Then, after you’ve placed the cannabis in the saucepan, add in a cup’s worth of your preferred cooking oil. I’d suggest using Coconut or Olive, but it’s totally up to you.
- Let those two ingredients simmer with one another for three hours, with some minor stirring in between. Then, much like you did with the milk, you’ll want to transfer the contents of the saucepan into a storage container through a cheesecloth. Once you’ve expertly poured all the newly-infused oil into a container, place it on the counter to cool.
- And that’s it, people. Now that you’ve got those vital ingredients out of the way, we can finally put them to good use with this Marijuana Meatball recipe.
- You’ll want to start out by grabbing a small bowl for mixing. In it, you’ll add your bread crumbs and your cannabis-infused milk. Stir those bad boys together until you feel like everything is perfectly combined. Place it to the side to set for 15 minutes. In the meantime, you can continue on with this recipe.
- The next step will require a large bowl for the mixing of the meats. And don’t use a stirring device for this part, either. I find that using your bare hands offers up the most control needed when combining all of these meats and flavors together with one another. Speaking of, in this bowl, you’ll place your garlic, onion, sausage, pork, and beef. And really work them in together, too.
- Now is a good time to season the mixture with some salt and pepper. After you’ve seasoned the mix to your liking, you can then gently add in that previously prepared breadcrumb blend – making sure to stir as you combine it into the bowl. Follow that up with your parmesan, eggs, and parsley. Keep stirring until all the flavors have been evenly distributed throughout the bowl.
- At this point, you can start to pick up clumps of the meat mixture and form them into tiny golf-ball-sized spheres. Aim for 1 inch or so. Before you toss those meatballs into a large skillet (with some depth), make sure the skillet is on a “medium” heat setting. Also, before any meatballs make their appearance, add in your cannabis-infused cooking oil, and let the skillet heat that up first.
- Then, in installments, sear those beautiful meatballs of yours. With this step, you’re looking to nicely crust the entire exterior of the meatballs. Keep that going until every centimeter of those spheres are seared to perfection. When they are, place those meatballs to the side for the moment, as you ready the skillet with some sauce.
- To do that, lower that heat source to a med-low setting. Then, you can just dump in your marinara sauce. You’ll want to wait until the sauce reaches a healthy simmer before adding in the meatballs again. When you do, however, you’ll want to remember to cover the skillet until the meatballs are fully cooked. In my experience, this part of the recipe only takes 8 minutes or so.
- When they’ve completed the cooking process, the only thing left to do is add them to a plate of pasta and chow down!
Congratulations, you just made a killer batch of Marijuana Meatballs. I know it was a lot of work, but the satisfaction (and high) you’ll experience grubbing on your own homemade concoction will make the meal taste that much better. I promise. Latest Article How To Make Cooking Oil At Home With This Super Simple Recipe