These THC Black Bottom Cupcakes Are The Perfect Treat
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1/3 Cup Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Water
- 5/8 Teaspoon Salt Divided
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/3 Cups White Sugar Divided
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Package Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- Two (2) Cupcake Tins (w/ 12 Molds Each)
Making these THC Black Bottom Cupcakes couldn’t be easier! But, why tell you how simple it is, when I can just show you?! Let’s get started.
I am constantly looking for new recipes to try out at home, and when I saw this one for THC Black Bottom Cupcakes, I knew I had to give it a shot. No,I had no clue what the “Black Bottom” part meant, but the recipe did end in the word “Cupcakes” – and that’s all that mattered to me. And, thank goodness that encouraged me to try this recipe out, because these may be my new favorite homemade edible.
Cost: Approx. ~ $20+
- Kick things off by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Then, grab some paper muffin cups, and line each mold in your tins with them, to avoid sticking during the baking process.
- After that, grab a mixing bowl. In it, beat together ⅛ teaspoon of salt, ⅓ cup of sugar, egg, and cream cheese, until the contents are light and airy.
- When that happens, stir in your chocolate chips, before setting the whole bowl to the side for the time being.
- Now, grab a bigger mixing bowl. In this one, combine your ½ teaspoon of salt, baking soda, cocoa, 1 cup of sugar, and flour.
- After you’ve done that, create a well in the center of that mixture, and add in your cannabis-infused vegetable oil, water, vanilla extract, and vinegar. Stir all of these contents up as best you can, until they are intricately incorporated with one another.
- Take this mixture, and distribute it into each muffin mold, but only ⅓ of the way full.
- Top each ⅓ of batter with a delicious dollop of that cream cheese mixture from before.
- When your oven is ready, toss them inside to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once they’re done, remove them from the oven, and let them cool all the way down before you start digging in.
Only thing left to do now is grab a couple of these THC Black Bottom Cupcakes for you, and a friend, and let the good times roll.
Serving: 1Cupcake | Calories: 171.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.4g | Protein: 22.4g | Fat: 8.9g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 145mg