This Marijuana Baby Back Ribs Recipe Is Scrumptious (And Strong)
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2-3 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke Flavoring
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Pounds Pork Back Ribs Cut in Servings
- Mixing bowl
Normally, I get high then I treat myself to some ribs. But, why separate the two activities, when I can combine them to create a truly epic edible experience. That’s precisely what you can expect from this recipe for Marijuana Baby Back Ribs.
These Marijuana Baby Back Ribs are the perfect Summer delicacy to share with all of your stoner friends. They taste just like the traditional version, are packed with a surprising amount of THC, and the recipe required to adequately pull it off couldn’t be easier to follow. It is, in short, one of the most well-rounded edibles that I’ve ever had the pleasure of making.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is put your ribs inside of a big pot with some water, and cover it, as you bring everything to a solid boil over “High” heat.
- Once you reach that boiling point, kick the heat down to “Medium,” and let the ingredients simmer for an hour so, until they become nice and tender.
- As that’s doing its thing, you can grab a saucepan, and stir together your liquid smoke, desired amount of cannabis tincture, salt, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and ketchup.
- Bring those ingredients to a soft simmer over “Medium-to-High” heat. Then, you’ll want to kick the heat down to a “Medium-to-Low” setting, with the cover off, for roughly 30 minutes or so. Don’t forget to stir up the contents frequently throughout this step. Once the contents start to visibly thicken, you can move on with the recipe.
- At this point, you’ll need to fire up your oven’s broiler, and place the rack inside of the oven about 6” away from the heat source. As that heats up, you can grab a baking sheet, and line it with some aluminum foil.
- Now, drain those ribs of yours, and place them onto that previously-prepared baking sheet, with its “meat-side” facing upward.
- As they lay on the baking sheet, proceed to brush them all with half of your infused sauce.
- When your oven is ready, toss them inside to broil for roughly 7 minutes. When the sauce starts to brown and get sticky, you can turn the ribs over, apply another layer of deliciousness with your other half of infused sauce, and toss them back inside to broil for another 7 minutes.
- Then, when they’re ready, you can start chowing down!
Boom! You’re done. You just made a batch of Marijuana Baby Back Ribs that you can be proud of. Nice job!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 893.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.9g | Protein: 49.5g | Fat: 60.4g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 1650.5mg