This Marijuana Molasses Taffy Is Deliciously Dank
Servings: 30 Servings
- 8-10 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ½ Taspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons of White Vinegar
- ¼ Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Molasses
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Taffy. You either love it or you hate it. This is, by far, one of the most polarizing treats out there, which to be honest, some what baffles me. It’s sweet, tasty, and never-not-delicious, so what’s the major problem? I mean, apart from it routinely getting stuck in your teeth and whatnot. But, really, who cares about thatat the end of the day? Certainly not me. And I think you’ll be feeling the same way after trying this recipe for Marijuana Molasses Taffy.
This Marijuana Molasses Taffy is no-joke scrumptious, and surprisingly strong. That said, it’ snow here near “overwhelming,” it’s just reliably dank, that’s all. And, frankly ,isn’t that what we’re all looking for out of our edible experience? Now, if you’re ready to take on this recipe, you’ll first need to acquire the following list of ingredients:
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- First and foremost, you’re going to want to gently grease up a nearby baking sheet.
- Following that quick step, you’ll want to bring your vinegar, water, molasses, and sugar to a full-on boil in a saucepan, the likes of which you will have placed over “Medium” heat.
- Continue to stir and cook these ingredients together until you see the sugar has hardened, transformed into a ball of sorts, and is hitting a temperature of anywhere between 250° – 265°.
- Once that happens, remove the entire saucepan from the heat, and proceed to stir in your cannabis-infused butter, along with your baking soda. It’s also at this time, when you will add in your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Make sure all of those contents are fully incorporated with the mixture, before transferring it over to your previously-greased baking sheet.
- Allow the mixture to cool on the baking sheet for around 10-15 minutes or so.
- Then, when your mixture is mellow enough to handle with your fingers, you can proceed to expertly fold the taffy in half, and then pull it. You’re aiming to make it double its original length here.
- Keep that process of “folding and pulling” going until you see the taffy takes on a delicious golden brown color. That usually happens around the time when the taffy becomes too stiff to pull any further.
- When that happens, cut your taffy into roughly 30 pieces, and wrap each one in some waxed paper, before tossing them in an airtight container for safekeeping.
But, before you toss that Marijuana Molasses Taffy in the pantry for later, grab yourself a piece, and enjoy the tasty, relaxing effects that this THC treat is famous for!