Treat Yourself To Some White Chocolate Cannabis Grapes
Servings: 20 Servings
- 6-9 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Salted Peanuts
- 1 Pound Seedless Grapes
- 2 Teaspoons Shortening
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Mixing bowl
That’ sright, party people. In no time at all, you’ll be able to enjoy your very own batch of White Chocolate Cannabis Grapes. You don’t need a lot of kitchen experience, either. Like I mentioned above, this recipe is insanely easy, and before you know it, you’ll be scarfing down handfuls of these deliciously dank, fully-infused grapes.
Sophisticated decadence is hard to avoid when you whip up a batch of these White Chocolate Cannabis Grapes. The level of class found in each bite oft he se marijuana-infused morsels only seems fit for royalty. There’s something inexplicably “fancy” about these simplistic THC treats, and I can’t stop making them! Or eating them! Mainly because they are so dang easy to whip up at home.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll need to get your hands on a microwave-safe bowl. In it, combine your shortening and white chocolate chips, before tossing them in the microwave to melt. Be sure to do so in 30-second intervals. In between each interval, stir up the contents. Keep this going until the contents are completely melted and super smooth.
- When that happens, you can stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Now, grab your chopped peanuts, and evenly spread them out onto a piece of waxed paper.
- At this point, you’ll want to gradually dip your dry, already-clean grapes into your infused chocolate mixture, before rolling each one in some peanuts.
- When you complete that dip-and-roll process with each grape, you’ll want to set them onto a sheet wax paper. Keep them there until they are fully dry. Other than that, you’re done!
Only thing left to do now is grab yourself some of these White Chocolate Cannabis Grapes, and prepare to have one of the most elevated edible experiences of your entire existence!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 163.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.7g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 10.5g | Cholesterol: 3.8mg | Sodium: 77.3mg
Spread the love