Upgrade Your Meal With This Homemade Cannabis Cream Corn Dish
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ¼ Cup of Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated
- 2 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Packages of Frozen Corn Kernels 10 oz., Thawed
- Mixing bowl
Dinners simply wouldn’t be dinners without the standard side dish. These culinary sidekicksare always there to help accentuate flavors whenever you need them. These portion-controlled pieces of greatness never fail to pair well with damn near every thing, making them the backbone of the common dinner setup. Plus, when side dishes are populating the table, it can make any meal look like a royal feast. And if you’re looking for a quick, tasty side dish to whip up for your supper, look no further than this Cannabis Cream Corn.
Without a doubt, this Cannabis Cream Corn can catapult the culinary possibilities of a dish to the moon, with its unbeatable flavor and mellow potency. There are a lot of positives to point out when discussing this ganja side dish, but its super simple recipe isabsolutely awesome, in my humble opinion. But, before we get into the recipe, let’s talk about the ingredients. For this recipe, you’re going to need to acquire the following:
Cost: Approx. $15+
- To kick things off, you’ll want to place a skillet over “Medium” heat. Then, in it, mix together your cannabis-infused butter, pepper, sugar, salt, cream, a course, corn.
- Following that, you can feel free to whisk together your flour and milk in a separate bowl. Then, take that milk and flour mixture, and start stirring it into your corn mixture from the first step. Keep stirring everything together until the ingredients are fully incorporated with one another.
- Cook those ingredients until the corn is fully cooked, and the mixture thickens up a touch.
- When that happens, remove the skillet from the heat source, and proceed to stir in your delicious Parmesan cheese, and keep stirring until the cheese fully melts.
While it’s still nice and hot, serve that sucker up, and watch all of your stoner friends go crazy over this Cannabis Cream Corn! I’d recommend this recipe to any of you out there, who enjoy microdosing, or are new to the world of “edibles.” This dish is very mellow and tastes great. Plus, as you can plainly see, it’s super easy to make, as well. I mean, what more could you ask for out of a recipe, am I right? Just remember to gauge how this edible makes you feel by only consuming a little bit at a time. Give the edible roughly 60-90 minutes to work its way through your metabolism. Then, you can decide if you need seconds (or thirds). That’s usually the most carefree to go about edibles, in my experience. Enjoy!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.8g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 16.5g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 373mg