Treat Yourself To Some THC Beef Bulgogi
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2-4 Droppers THC Tincture
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Pound Flank Steak Thinly Sliced
- Mixing bowl
This THC Beef Bulgogi is fantastic in every way imaginable. But, why keep talking about it, when I can just as easily teach you how to make it on your own. Ready? Let’s do this!
A couple years ago, my wife and I stumbled into a local Koreanrestaurant that had just opened up around the block from us. Eager to try whatever they had to offer, my eyes landed directly on their meat options. In a matter of moments, I picked out an unknown dish, and when I took my first bite, I realized that I was going to love this meal for the rest of my life. Which is why I decided to make an infused version of that fateful dish. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, my recipe for THC Beef Bulgogi.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- Kick things off by grabbing a small dish. In it, place your beef.
- Then, in another small bowl, mix together your ground black pepper, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, green onion, sugar, soy sauce, and of course, your desired amount of THC tincture.
- Take that infused mixture, and carefully pour it over your beef in the other dish. Then, cover that dish, and place it in the fridge for an hour, at the very least. But you should try to leave it in there overnight for better flavor, if at all possible.
- When it’s time, preheat your grill for “High” heat, and gently oil your grates to avoid sticking.
- When your grill is ready, grill your beef, but be quick about it. You only want to slightly char these pieces. They will likely accomplish this goal, and fully cook through, after 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Then, when they are done, you can grab a portion, and chow down!
And voila, my fellow stoners. That’s it. That’s how you make THC Beef Bulgogi!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 231.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.4g | Protein: 16.2g | Fat: 13.2g | Cholesterol: 27.2mg | Sodium: 1157.4mg
Spread the love