Simple Recipe For THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Before diving deep into the detailed steps surrounding this fancified recipe, you’ll need to get your hands on the following ingredients, starting with the crust:
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2½ Cups Cups of Flour
- ½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- ½ Cup of Regular Butter
For the filling of these THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars, you’re going to need:
- 3 Cups of Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Pound of Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Lemon Fully Juiced & Zested
- ⅓ Cup of Sugar
- 1½ Teaspoon Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 Egg Egg
- ¼ Cup of Sour Cream (Greek Yogurt works, as well)
And, finally, for the impeccably delicious crumble covering, you will have to grab:
- 1 Lemon Zested
- ½ Cup of Regular Butter
- 1 Cup of Flour
- ⅓ Cup of Sugar
I love myself a fancy breakfast, and I don’t think I’m the only one who enjoys such a culinary luxury to start the day. I mean, honestly, is there anything more delectable; more indulgent than a sophisticated plate of breakfast greatness? I certainly don’t think so. You almost feel superhuman after devouring a dish of this nature. Which, not for nothing, is how all breakfasts should make you feel, but I digress.Seeing as how I’m not exactly in the financial position to partake in such pre-noon delights of this pedigree on a regular basis, I have to find solace in the litany of cooking shows that make themselves readily available these days. And thank goodness they do. Had they not been created, I’m not exactly sure how I would be able to curb my insatiable appetite.SEE ALSO: Brighten Your Day With These Marijuana Breakfast Sandwiches
As I alluded to above, I’m quite the fan of food shows that feature elite chefs, people who are beyond skilled and universally respected in their field. I like seeing these pros show off their prowess and expertise through super intricate, incredibly elegant dishes. Shows like Top Chef and Iron Chef are a couple programs that come to mind. Sure, those “failure-centric”,cooking shows, featuring home cooks trying to improve their kitchen acumen, are fine, but if you’re really looking to enjoy some visually-filling plates of perfectly prepared meals, you can’t go wrong with a show that places excellent culinary minds in the starring roles. While there is a veritable army of upper echelon meals that I could wax poetic about, I have come to find that I am partial to cuisines, who not only incorporate a lot of unique ingredients, but they present them to their potential diner, through an equally-intricate title. The wave of delicious adjectives and modifiers used by these chefs are enough to make anyone’s mouth water in anticipation, as they imagine the world of flavor and textures that await them.SEE ALSO: Easiest Way To Make A Marijuana Breakfast Skillet Simple Recipe For THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake BarsNames like Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars come to mind. Sounds pretty dang good, doesn’t it?But what if I told you I could add another ingredient into the mix that would not only make it sound (and taste) better than the original, but it would get you good and baked while doing it?Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars.Quite a mouthful, huh? But, trust me, every single syllable is worth it, as they may be the best (and most elegant) infused treats that I have ever made.
- Yes, I am fully aware that this may seem like a lot, and to be fair – it is substantial, but a lot of those ingredients overlap, so your shopping list shouldn’t be too long. But, once you have all of those necessary ingredients ready to go, you may then get started on this killer recipe for THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars.
- Seeing as how the crust is going to serve as our foundation for the entire recipe, let’s kick things off with that, shall we?
- In order to start on the crust, you’ll want to head on over to your oven, and preheat that bad boy to a standard 350°. As that sucker heats up, you can spend that time adequately greasing up a somewhat large cake frame. You’ll want it to be a decent size, as that will help this batch achieve a nice thickness, when it’s all said and done.
- I’d say aim for an 8” x 12” cake frame. That ought to do the trick.
- After you’ve thoroughly greased up that cake frame, carefully put it atop a cookie sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper. Then, you’ll want a fairly large bowl. In which, you will beat together your sugar, cannabis-infused butter, and regular butter.
- Really whip those ingredients together until they are nice and fluffy. At that point, you can then toss in your salt and flour. When those are thrown in, keep blending that mixture together, until everything is expertly combined with one another.
- Now, with your hands, place that combination of ingredients into that previously-greased pan, making sure to press down to establish a hearty foundation for the other ingredients to rest upon. When you’ve adequately accomplished that task, you can then toss it in the oven, and let it bake in there for a solid 20 minutes. You’ll know it is done when it starts to sport a healthy, golden brown hue.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, remove it from the oven, and place it to the side to cool down. And, boom, that’s how you make your crust. Now, let’s move onto the most important part: the filling.
- To make the filling for your THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars, you’ll need to reutilize that very same bowl you used for the crust mixture, and beat together your sugar and cream cheese, until the entirety of the contents take on a super smooth consistency.
- Using a spatula, carefully scrape the sides of the mixing bowl. Your goal is to make sure you don’t have any pesky lumps of cream cheese to contend with. If the coast is clear of lumps, you can then beat in that trusty egg of yours. Again, implement that scraping method to ensure that you remain “lump-free.”
- Following that step, you can now feel free to beat in your lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sour cream (or Greek yogurt). After you’ve thoroughly beat those ingredients into the mixture, take that spatula of yours, and fold in those delicious blueberries. After that is done and looking good, you can get to work on your scrumptious crumble covering.
- To do that, you’ll need to incorporate another bowl into the mix, this time it can be a rather small one. In it, you will take all of those listed ingredients needed for the crumble, and throw them all in there at once. Mix those elements together, until the whole blend starts to take on the look (and feel) of sand. That’s your crumble covering.
But we’re not completely done with the entire recipe just yet. We need to put everything together in order to call this dish a “success.” So, what you’ll want to do now, is pour that mouthwatering filling onto that cooled-off crust from earlier. Spread it out nice and even, to allow for maximum coverage. Once that’s done, you can grab your crumble covering, and strategically sprinkle it over the newly-placed filling mixture. At this point, you can throw it in the oven for about 40 or so minutes. You’ll know everything is ready to go, once the exterior of your bars start to transform into a delectable golden brown. When that is looking as it should, and the interior filling has adequately settled, take it out of the oven, and let that bad boy mellow out for half an hour before doing anything. In fact, after that 30 minute period, toss it in the fridge for a spell. When they reach your desired consistency, you may then cut up these bars, and portion them out however you see fit. And that’s it, party people. That’s how you make THC-Infused Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars!