Impress Your Friends With This Peanut Butter Weed Bread
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Active Dry Yeast
- 3 Cups of Bread Flour
- 1 Egg Egg
- 3 Tablespoons of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
- Mixing bowl
It’s strange how the majority of us spend our days staring at words and images on a screen, but only a select few of the things that cross our vision’s path catch us off guard, and almost demand more attention. In a sea of similarly-looking things, passing by our eyes on a consistent basis, there are few things that stop us in our tracks, and this recipe for Peanut Butter Weed Bread is one of them.There are a multitude of ways to enjoy this Peanut Butter Weed Bread. You can have it with some coffee in the morning, you can spread a bit of butter on it for an elevated take on toast for a snack, or you could whip up the most epic PB&J that you’ve ever had!
There’s really no wrong way to enjoy this weed bread, and I think you’ll see just how versatile it is once you give this abundantly simple recipe a shot.Now, you can go ahead and try a painstaking, not-as-reliable form of bread-making, but if you’re anything like me, you don’t want to waste your time on a culinary endeavor just for it to fail and taste horrible hours later. Which is why, for this recipe, I’m going to be utilizing an actual breadmaker.These devices aren’t nearly as expensive as they used to be, which I attribute to the average home cook trying their hand at “homemade” bread more often these days. And thank goodness for that trend, because they have lowered the average price points of these valuable kitchen appliances dramatically, which allows miraculous recipes like this to be an absolute breeze.
Cost: Approx. $15
- For this insanely easy recipe, simply take all of those ingredients that were just listed, and place them in the bread machine pan, in the order that is suggested by the maker of your particular appliance.
- Follow that up by hitting the “White Bread” setting, and pressing ‘Start.’
- To fully bake bread in the oven, you’ll want to make a choice between “Manual Cycle” or “Dough.”
- Whatever cycle you pick, when it’s done, you will then shape your dough, and place it in a previously-greased loaf pan.
- Let this delicious dough rise in a nice, warm area until it doubles in size and stature.
- When that happens, toss that sucker into a preheated oven at 350° for 35-45 minutes. When the bread hits an internal temperature of 200°, you can remove it from the oven, and place it on a wire rack to cool.
That’s it. That’s how you make Peanut Butter Weed Bread like a seasoned baker! Now, whenever you want, you can grab yourself a slice, and let the tasty, THC-enriched experience enhance your mood and brighten your day.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 184.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5.8g | Cholesterol: 15.5mg | Sodium: 220.8mg