Kick Your Dinner Up A Notch With Some THC Rosemary Bread
Servings: 2 Loaves
For this awesome weed bread recipe, you’re going to need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 3 Cups of Bread Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Package of Active Dry Yeast .25 oz.
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon of White Sugar
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page* There’s always some “hot trend” in the culinary world that sends home cooks and bakers off in a whirlwind of edible experimentation. Recently, that trend has been bread making. With people spending more time at home nowadays, they’ve started to whip up their own loaves as a hobby, but many are starting to make it a part of their weekly routine. And, once you try this THC Rosemary Bread, you may be one of those very people who spends their free time making loaf after loaf.
Now, it should be mentioned that when you do a bit of research into various bread recipes, you’ll often hear folks warn novice bakers about the inherent difficulty such a task possesses.But, in all honesty, they’re just being overly cautious. I feel like this THC Rosemary Bread is super easy to pull off, and I’m confident even the most inexperienced cannabis chef can nail it with tremendous ease.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- To start off, grab a medium bowl, and toss in your warm water, followed by your sugar. Once your sugar fully dissolves, mix in your dry active yeast.
- When you see the yeast begin to bubble, mix in your cannabis-infused butter, salt, Italian seasoning, and 1 tablespoon of rosemary. Then, mix in 2 cups of flour.
- Upon completing that step, carefully add in your remaining flour, and proceed to work it into a malleable dough. When it reaches that ideal dough-like consistency and texture, knead it for a little over 12 minutes.
- Next, grab yourself a large bowl. Thoroughly coat the inside of it with your cannabis-infused olive oil, before plopping your dough inside. Cover it up, and place it in a somewhat warm location, so it can rise for an hour.
- When that 60-minute “rise” period is complete, punch your dough down, before dividing it into two equal portions.
- At this point, you’ll want to line a baking sheet with some handy-dandy parchment paper. Don’t forget to grease up the paper a touch here, too. You can use infused olive oil for that part, or regular, non-medicated olive oil. Both work just as well.
- Next, you’ll take those divided pieces of dough, and work them into 2 loaves, which you will then place on the nearby baking sheet.
- Grab whatever rosemary you have left, and apply a healthy sprinkling of it all over the top of each loaf.
- Cover it up again, and give it another full hour to double in size.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to a classic 375°.
- When your bread is ready, brush each of the loaves with some egg wash, before tossing it inside the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes. When you see the bread take on a mouthwateringly golden brown color, you can remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down.
Then, when it’s mellow enough to handle, you can feel free to cut yourself a slice, and partake in the delicious dankness that this THC Rosemary Bread is famous for!
Serving: 1Portion (Slice) | Calories: 31.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 6g | Cholesterol: 15.4mg | Sodium: 160.4mg
Spread the love