These Cannabis Caramel Sea Salt Chocolate Coins Are Incredible
Servings: 24 Coins
- 8-10 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 6 Ounces Dark Chocolate Broken In Small Pieces
These Cannabis Caramel Sea Salt Chocolate Coins may be a mouthful to pronounce, but the ease and simplicity of this stunningly elementary recipe is fantastic. Any cannabis enthusiast, regardless of experience in the kitchen, will be able to fully nail this recipe without any issues whatsoever.
When you read the title “Cannabis Caramel Sea Salt Chocolate Coins,”what is it that you instantly conjure up in your mind? For me, it was,essentially, just a thin cookie chock full of cannabis-infused flavor. And, if you happen to share just such a thought process, you’d be 100% correct.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
- For starters, as a quick preliminary step, grab a baking sheet, and line that bad boy with some parchment paper.
- Place a saucepan over “Medium-to-Low” heat, and pour roughly 1” of water into it. Bring that newly-added water to a soft simmer. When you reach that simmer point, quickly turn off the heat, and place a stainless steel bowl right over the saucepan.
- In that bowl, place your chocolate, and allow that delicious ingredient to soften up while hovering over that hot water.
- Then, you’ll need to put another skillet over “Medium-to-Low” heat. In it, pour in your sugar, and cook it until it transforms into a darkened liquid. It should also start to bubble. That typically happens around the 8 minute mark or so.
- Follow that up, by taking your cream, and gradually pouring it over the caramelized sugar in the skillet.
- Continue to stir and cook this sugary mixture until the sugar has fully dissolved into the cream. And, when you see that, remove it from the heat completely.
- Next, take this hot cream mixture, and pour it over your warmed chocolate. Stir each of these elements together with a spatula until they are fully blended in with one another.
- Once those are fully incorporated, you can then stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Upon completing that step, simply drop teaspoon-sized dollops of this infused mixture onto your previously-prepared baking sheet.
- On top of each serving, add a quick dash of sea salt, before covering the whole batch in some cellophane.
- Then, grab a second baking sheet, and expertly place (and press) it down on top of the dollops of mixture, to flatten them into coins.
- Next, toss them into the fridge until they are good and firm. When they are, remove them from the fridge, give each a healthy dusting of cocoa, and boom, you’re done!
Voila, party people. That’s how you make Cannabis Caramel Sea Salt Chocolate Coins from scratch.
Serving: 1Coin | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.9g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 15mg