These THC Zucchini Patties Are Tailor-Made To Taste Fantastic
Servings: 4 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC Tincture
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Onion
- 2 Eggs Eggs Beaten
- 2 Cups of Grated Zucchini
- Mixing bowl
A growing trend in this country, and across the world,has been finding healthier things to eat. One of the most popular ways toaccomplish this goal, is to find more calorically-friendly versions of some ofour favorite dishes. And these THC Zucchini Patties are perfect examples ofjust such a treat. But, in addition to saving you some heartbreak the next timeyou step on the scale, these healthy pot patties will help elevate your mindand body to enjoyable levels of calm relaxation, thanks to their cannabinoidelements.Now, I know what you may be thinking. “THC Zucchini Patties? No thanks! I don’tcare if it gets me high, that sounds gross.” Which, I must admit, was myinitial feeling, too. But I’m ecstatic that I didn’t let my first impressionlead the way, because these are some of the best tasting healthy treats thatI’ve ever made.
Also, in addition to just tasting phenomenal, theycouldn’t have been easier to make. And the amount of time needed to completethis recipe is laughably short. So, if you are struck with some sudden wave ofhunger, like we all are, from time to time, these quick health-conscious bitesare the best option to go with.I was genuinely surprised with these patties in everysingle aspect of the process. I was floored that they took no time at all tomake. I was impressed by their depth of flavor. And, most importantly, I wasbeyond happy with the high that these healthy patties were able to provide. There’s really nothing else to say about this recipe,other than, “Let’s get started!” For this truly unique recipe, you’re going to need toobtain the following ingredients before you can even think about heading into your kitchen.
Cost: Approx. $15+
- To begin, you’ll need to get your hands on a medium-sized mixing bowl. In this bowl, you’ll need to mix together your desired amount of cannabis tincture, salt, mozzarella, Parmesan, all-purpose flour, onion, eggs, and of course, zucchini.
- Mix all of these elements up as best you can, as you’ll want the flavors (and potency) to be evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Next, grab a skillet, and place it over “Medium-to-High” heat. In it, heat up your vegetable oil, before tossing in your zucchini mixture by the tablespoon.
- Let each dollop cook in the vegetable oil for 3 or so minutes on each side. When it develops that familiar golden brown color scheme, you can remove it from the skillet, and place it on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Repeat this process with the remainder of your zucchini mixture, and voila, that’s it.
That’s how you make THC Zucchini Patties from scratch like a seasoned cannabis chef. Told you it was tremendously easy, didn’t I? Now, I feel like it bears repeating that practicing caution with homemade edibles of this nature is critical, especially if you’re looking to avoid one of those “too high” moments. To be fair, if you scarf down too many of these pot patties at once, you’re likely going to encounter just such an influx of effects. Don’t worry, though. This is just your body trying to reacclimate itself in the presence of this sudden rush of THC to its system. Again, don’t panic. Just find a quiet place to lay down for a little bit. Sip on some water, and continue to focus on calming your breathing patterns, so as to avoid an increase in anxiety. Slowly, but surely, you’ll start to regain composure, and your body (and mind) will return to their state of mellowness. But, if you’d rather not experience such a moment, you can just nosh on a small portion to start out with and, in 90 minutes, see how you feel. That seems to be the safest way to go about edibles, in my experience. Just go slow, and I promise, everything will be great!
Calories: 244.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.7g | Protein: 12.8g | Cholesterol: 110.8mg | Sodium: 281.7mg