These Weed Banana Chocolate Chip Squares Are Incredible
Servings: 24 Servings
- ¾ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 ¾ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Mashed Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Egg Beaten
- ⅔ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ⅔ Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Isn’t it crazy how certain flavors just work together?On paper, you’d think two separate components, from different realms ofcuisine, would never work when combined together. But, more often than not, weare proven wrong with the most delicious results. Such is the case with theseWeed Banana Chocolate Chip Squares, that’s for sure.
I enjoy edibles that are easy to make, easy toportion, and easy to enjoy. These Weed Banana Chocolate Chip Squaressuccessfully hit all of those targets, andthen some. Truly, I don’t think I’ve ever made a batch of homemade ediblesthat so routinely hit the spot, so to speak. Every single batch that I make,I’m always surprised how deliciously dank they are. If you’re interested in whipping up a batch of thesebad boys for yourself, you’ll first need to grab the following ingredients:
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- To get started on this recipe, you’ll want to preheat your oven to a standard 350°.
- Then, as that faithful kitchen appliance climbs up to our desired temperature level, you can utilize this time by greasing (and flouring) a jelly roll pan. Try to use one that’s roughly 10” x 15” in dimension for this particular recipe.
- Next, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, cream together your cannabis-infused butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Once those ingredients are fully incorporated with one another, beat in your vanilla extract and egg.
- Following that, fold in your delectable mashed bananas.
- Then, in a completely different mixing bowl, combine your salt, baking powder, and all-purpose flour.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, take that flour mixture, and fold it into your previously created butter blend.
- Mix both of those up to the best of your ability, before you stir in your chocolate chips.
- At this point, you’ll want to take those infused contents, and proceed to spread them into your prepared jelly roll pan.
- Then, when your oven is ready, toss that pan inside to bake for roughly 20 minutes. Once it sets, take it out of the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down a touch, before you slice it up into equal-sized squares.
And that’s it. You’re done. You just made some Weed Banana Chocolate Chip Squares that you can (and should) be proud of! These are perfect for a lazy day in, and awesome if you have some mellow “hangout” planned for later in the evening. It’s an ideal way to spend a relaxing day, and I’m confident that you’ll love these bites just as much as I do. These really are some of the most phenomenal edibles I’ve ever had, and I genuinely believe it’s only going to be a short while before we start to see these sorts of treats pop up on dispensary shelves across the country.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.2g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 8.2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 125mg
Spread the love