These Weed Deviled Jell-O Eggs Are Strangely Addictive
Servings: 24 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Tablespoon of Coarse Sugar
- 1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.5 oz.
- 1 Container of Frozen Whipped Topping 8 oz., Thawed
- 1 ½ Cups of Boiling Water
- 1 Package of Jell-O Mix 6 oz., Your Preferred Flavor
- 2 Egg-Shaped Gelatin Molds
- Mixing bowl
Growing up, I was fairly grossed out by any thing egg-related, to be honest. Obviously, all of that has since changed, but thoseearly memories of repulsion whenever anyone would whip out an egg dish to eatstill pop up every now and then in the depths of my subconscious. Which is as hame, because had I enjoyed a treat, such as these Weed Deviled Jell-O Eggsback then, I probably wouldn’t have been so adverse to this wildly popular realm of chicken-produced cuisine.
Now, I’m sure you’re all asking yourselves, “What the heck is a Weed Deviled Jell-O Egg?!”Trust me, I was just as confused as you are now. But, in short, these areinfused gelatin treats that look like a standard deviled egg, only there’s literally no egg in the recipe whatsoever- just Jell-O (mostly). It's a fun, super quirky recipe that I was beyondexcited to share. So, if you’re curious enough to give this cannabis recipe a shot, you’re going to need the following essential ingredients:
Cost: Approx. $10-$15
- To kick things off, you’ll want to grab your egg-shaped gelatin molds, and spray the insides of them with non-stick cooking spray. Then, strongly secure them together before moving on with the recipe.
- Upon completing that quick step, you’ll need to get a heat-resistant measuring cup. In it, pour your gelatin mix, followed by your boiling water. Stir everything up until the gelatin mix completely dissolves.
- Then, carefully pour your gelatin inside of those previously-sprayed egg-shaped molds. When you’ve filled up each one, toss the molds in the fridge to cool for about 3 hours.
- When that lengthy chill period is over, remove them from the fridge, and open the molds. Take out each Jell-O egg from the molds, and slice them in half (lengthwise).
- After that, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll combine your instant vanilla pudding mix with your whipped topping. Once you achieve a super smooth consistency, stir in your desired amount of tincture.
- Now, transfer that infused pudding mixture into a piping bag, and proceed to pipe some onto the middle of each halved Jell-O egg. Put about a tablespoon’s worth in the middle of them, so it looks like the yolk of the egg.
- Apply a healthy sprinkling of coarse sugar over all of your “eggs” and throw them back in the fridge to chill up a touch before serving.
Then, when the time’s right, remove them from the fridge, and go to town! And that, my fellow enthusiasts, is how you make a sincerely scrumptious batch of Weed Deviled Jell-O Eggs that’ll taste great and get you stoned! At this point, I believe it’s worth mentioning that “caution” is always best when approaching a homemade edible situation. Especially ones that are this tasty. You may be inclined to eat more than your fair share. Which may seem like a good idea at the time, but in a matter of 30, 60, or even 90 minutes, you may find yourself in the middle of an undesirable “too high” moment. If that happens, don’t panic. Everything will be fine. Your body just wasn’t expecting such a sudden influx of THC in its system. To regain your bearings and composure, lay down for a bit in a calm, quiet area. Focus on your breathing, sip some water, and in no time, you’ll be back to normal. However, if you’d rather avoid that kind of scenario altogether, you can approach the entire edible experience with a bit of caution, and only eat a little at a time. That always works for me, and I’m confident it’ll work for you, too. Happy eating, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 93mg
Spread the love