This Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe Is Remarkably Easy
Servings: 15 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Cup of Raisins
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapple w/ Juice 8 oz.
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup of Flaked Coconut
- 2 Cups of Shredded Carrots
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups of White Sugar
- ¾ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- ¾ Cup of Buttermilk
- 3 Eggs
- Mixing bowl
When I think about it, I’m fairly surprised that carrot cakes aren’t more popular with the youth of today. If I had to venture aguess as to why that’s the case, I’d say it has a lot to do with its title. Whenever a kid hears “carrot” they internal translate that as “too healthy tobe tasty.” Which is a bummer, because if the average child is handed a slice of this cake, without any knowledge of its ingredients, they’d surely fall in love with it after the first bite. Such was the case for me, as a 20-somethingstoner, who tried this dessert for the first time, via this Cannabis Carrot Cake recipe.
I couldn’t believe how many years, nay decades, I spent avoiding this kind of cake, simply because I thought it would taste like a dense vegetable casserole. Instead, this Cannabis Carrot Cake quickly became one of my all-time favorites, and I’ve been making it at home for years now. And, after just one bake, I’m pretty sure you’ll be tossing this weed cake in your “go-to” pile of deliciously dank recipes, as well. Now, if you’re feeling motivated enough to take on this recipe (as you should), you will first need to hit up your local grocery store and/or neighborhood cannabis club, in order to get your hands on the following key ingredients.
Cost: Approx. $20
- For this, and most other cake recipes, you’ll need to start off by preheating your oven. This time, set it to reach 350°.
- As that slowly climbs up to that required temperature level, you can utilize this time to flour and grease an 8” x 12” pan.
- Following those quick, preliminary steps, you can grab a medium-sized mixing bowl. In it, sift together your cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and all-purpose flour. Once you’ve completed that, you can set those dry ingredients to the side for the time being, as they will come in handy later on in the recipe.
- At this point, you’ll need to grab another mixing bowl, but a much bigger one this time. In this bigger mixing bowl, mix together your desired amount of cannabis tincture, vanilla extract, sugar, oil, buttermilk, and eggs.
- Once you’ve fully incorporated all of those elements together, you can then mix in your dry ingredients. And really stir these ingredients together as best you can.
- Now, in a completely different mixing bowl, mix together your raisins, pineapple, walnut, coconut, and of course, shredded carrots.
- Upon completing that step, you’ll want to grab a big wooden spoon (or sturdy whisk), and proceed to mix this newly-made carrot mixture into your previously-prepared cake batter. Take time to thoroughly fold this carrot mixture into the batter. No need to skimp on effort here, people.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, pour those contents into your pan, and when your oven is ready, toss it in to bake for about 60 minutes.
- Then, if it passes that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness” after that hour of baking, you can remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down for 20 minutes or so, before serving it up to all of your stoner friends.
And, voila, party people. That’s how you make a quality Cannabis Carrot Cake from scratch in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen. Only thing left to do now is grab a slice, kick back, and relax. Enjoy. You deserve it.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.7g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 18.8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 259mg
Spread the love