This Microwave Marijuana Lava Cake Is Unbelievably Easy To Make
Servings: 4 Servings
- ⅓ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 3-5 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Tablespoon of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Can of Prepared Chocolate Frosting 16 oz.
- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Package of Spiced Cake Mix 15.25 oz.
- Cooking Spray
- Mixing bowl
As far as cannabis desserts go, this Microwave Marijuana Lava Cake is downright amazing. It tastes fantastic, takes no time at all to make, and the relaxing effects of each bite is enough to make it one of the most sought-after edible recipes circulating the internet today.
I really can’t get enough of this Microwave Marijuana Lava Cake. I probably whip up a batch atleast once a month, and every single time, I’m floored by how simple, scrumptious, and strong they are. It is, by far, the most reliable weed cake recipe that I’ve ever encountered. And I’m sure you’ll be singing the same praises after just one bite. If you want to take on this recipe in the comfort of your own home, you will first need to acquire the following key ingredients.You’re going to need:
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- First off, you’ll want to spray down the interior of a microwave-safe bowl, but if you have some ramekins, that would be best.
- After that, you’ll want to mix together your cannabis-infused vegetable oil, eggs, water, and cake mix in a big mixing bowl, with the help of an electric mixer – but be sure to keep it on a “Low” speed setting. Continue to beat those elements together for 30 seconds or so, until the contents are nice and moist.
- Following that, you’ll want to bump up the speed setting on your electric mixer to “Medium,” and continue beating the contents for a couple more minutes.
- Then, you’ll want to stir in your chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Next, take half of that batter, and distribute it into your microwave bowl (or ramekins).
- Now, in a mixing bowl, you’ll want to combine your desired amount of cannabis tincture and chocolate frosting. When those are fully incorporated with one another, you can proceed to spread it on top of the batter that is currently resting in the microwave-safe bowl (or ramekins).
- Follow that up with the remaining half of your batter.
- At this point, you’ll want to toss those lava cakes in the microwave to “cook.” If you’re using a large bowl, you will want to aim to keep it in there for 7 minutes, but if you’re using small ramekins, you’ll only want to keep them in there for a few minutes or so.
- Once they pass the traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove them from the microwave, and let them rest on the counter for 5 minutes or so.
- Before you dig in, dust the lava cakes with a healthy amount of confectioners’ sugar, and boom, that’s it!
And that’s how you make a killer Microwave Marijuana Lava Cake from scratch.
Serving: 1Lava Cake (Ramekin) | Calories: 1526.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 183.4g | Protein: 18.7g | Cholesterol: 139.5mg | Sodium: 994.2mg
Spread the love