This Recipe For THC Black Bean Chilaquiles Is Fantastic
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- ¼ Cup of Red Onion Diced
- 1 Cup of Queso Fresco Crumbled
- 2 Cups of Chipotle Salsa
- 1 Can of Black Beans 15 oz., Rinsed, Drained
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 Cups of Tortilla Chips
- 1 Onion Chopped
- Mixing bowl
I unabashedly adore everything about these THC Black Bean Chilaquiles. They taste way better than the non-infused version, in my opinion. And, once you see how ridiculously simple it is to whip up a batch of your very own at home, you may start making this unique cannabis dish once a week– if not more.
I’ve been downright obsessed with these THC Black Bean Chilaquiles from the very first time I made them. Going into the whole ordeal, I was a bit nervous. I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to properly pull off this recipe, due to my lack of culinary experience. However, in well under an hour, I was eating my own deliciously dank plate of cannabis-infused awesomeness, and I couldn’t believe how tasty (and potent) each bite was. In short, they are absolutely perfect.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- For starters, you’ll want to heat up your desired amount of cannabis-infused vegetable oil in a big skillet that you will have placed over “Medium” heat. Keep that oil in there, alone, until it starts to look “shiny.”
- At that point, you can toss in your chopped onion, and let that cook amongst the infused oil for roughly 5 minutes. Once the onion starts to soften up, you’ll know you can move on.
- Then, toss in your tortilla chips, followed by your eggs, and stir those ingredients together for a few minutes, until the chips start to “set.”
- Once that happens, you should add in your salsa and black beans. Again, keep that stirring going until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated with one another, and everything is heated through. Which, in my experience, usually takes 5 minutes or so.
- Next, you’ll want to top everything off with your cilantro, avocado, red onion, and queso fresco. And, as I’m sure you already know, this dish is meant to be enjoyed while hot, so serve it up, grab yourself a portion, and dig in!
See! I told you making THC Black Bean Chilaquiles was super easy, didn’t I? Now, when it comes to homemade edibles of this nature, it’s always wise to err on the side of caution. Just eat one, small portion to kick things off. Then, give the effects ample time to release their strength, through your metabolism, which could take up to 90 minutes. Around that time, reassess the situation, and see how you feel. If you want more, grab another small portion. If you’re more than happy with how you’re feeling, by all means, enjoy the good vibes, and continue to chill out. Happy eating, my fellow enthusiasts!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 357.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.2g | Protein: 16.7g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 963.4mg
Spread the love